Will the world end in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
My opinion , stop commenting on everything I do? , Stop being so sad! ITS NOT ENDING

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
People say that it will, It obviously wont.
But scientists (I think) have said. The world wont end - but something may happen. ^^

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Hmmm, Nope - I was not commenting on everything you do. I just comment on what comes up on the shoutbox.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
No, just project blue beam will begin and illuminati will start there reign attempt.

DiverseLulz

Learning C# :D
Sep 26, 2011
People have their own beliefs, I personally don't believe it will end, But be the beginning of a new Era, but the Mayans did predict many of the happenings.

"At the turn of the century, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it." Kursk Submarine perished in 2000

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing." You know what that one is about..

“We are witnessing the events of paramount significance. Two big leaders shook hands." - (manifest reference to Gorbachev and Reagan).

"The trains will start flying in 2018. They will be powered by the Sun. Earth will take a rest since they will stop extracting oil."
Scientists intend to extract helium-3 from the lunar soil. The plans regarding on the Moon Helium Production were made public a while ago. Helium-3 is both a product of the solar activity and a fuel for nuclear reactors. Nuclear reactors will produce electricity to power “flying trains.

Anyways, Like I said, People can believe what they want. We'll just have to wait for an outcome.
Cheers.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
This shouldn't even be a debate. No one knows, except GOD himself. Don't worry about when the world will end, just enjoy it while it lasts.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
"The trains will start flying in 2018. They will be powered by the Sun. Earth will take a rest since they will stop extracting oil."
Scientists intend to extract helium-3 from the lunar soil. The plans regarding on the Moon Helium Production were made public a while ago. Helium-3 is both a product of the solar activity and a fuel for nuclear reactors. Nuclear reactors will produce electricity to power “flying trains.
Cheers.

Wut, How can they say this and the world will end in 2012! YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH!

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
If you all didn't already know, and I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread yet, but there WILL be a galactic alignment on December 21, 2012, which happens every 26,000 years. No one knows what will happen because we haven't experienced one yet. So we may die, or we might not die :)

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
If you all didn't already know, and I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread yet, but there WILL be a galactic alignment on December 21, 2012, which happens every 26,000 years. No one knows what will happen because we haven't experienced one yet. So we may die, or we might not die :)
Meh, I dont give a fuck. Die young Die Hard.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
No, hasn't been proven and the movie 2012 was a waste of money.
Not necessarily, i think the movie was great, and alot of the facts were right, except the time span was wrong. The magnetic fields are indeed changing places atm as they said in the movie, however. It'll take 400.000 years for them to actually finish, not just a few hours. And we all know Yellowstone will blow up eventually, just not in our lifetime most likely. Buzzy's also right, the alignment is true aswell.

But to be honest, i don't think it'll happen. And if it does, we can't do shit about it at all. If anything is stronger than a nuclear war, it is nature.

Chroniic

Jul 30, 2011
No it wont , and the man that predicted world trade ect was working for illimunati (youtube to understand) basically a group that collected gold and made notes doubling the currency own media and the government ect who commited the world trade on there own country using terrorism as a excuse hence no evidence he predicted some to change the world as we see it will happen being world war 3 between every country in the world over fossil fuels , research it i didnt beilieve it at first

Blox

Jan 8, 2012
somebody said that snookie's baby was going to be born on the 21st of december. < there ya go?

NextToNothing

Dec 5, 2010
Short answer: No.
Long answer: No, with lots of details of which i cant be bothered to explain, but if you think its because of the mayan calendar, then your just, well... an imbecile because it doesn't say the world is going to end..

Although - this is true: the world will end in about 5 billion years because the sun will swell into a red giant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread