Will the world end in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
No - This is all a conspiricy, the world will continue until God decides to end it. No Person or Group Of People can say when it will end.

Agreed, just some myth people put on the internet. Just to get money, and on the nasa website, it dont even mention planet X

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
No - This is all a conspiricy, the world will continue until God decides to end it. No Person or Group Of People can say when it will end.
Not everyone believes in god if you didn't realize. You can't just say God will chose when the Earth ends if you have never seen him.

...Mayan people like disappeared.(no one really knows.)

The Spanish invaded the Mayans, which is why they speak Spanish in Mexico. Also the Spanish brought diseases over and the Mayan's weren't immune and they just got sick, that's how they were wiped out.

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Not everyone believes in god if you didn't realize. You can't just say God will chose when the Earth ends if you have never seen him.

Very true... I dont believe in him atm, becuz my life sucks and isnt he supposed to make your life better if he is real? Yeah well oh well aha and yeah seriously.. if you have never seen him how do you know?

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
To explain the Mayan Calender-Even if the calendar did predict the end of the world, if you convert it to the Julien calender (the calender we use), it's about 70-100 years later than 2012.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
I do not think the world will end ANYTIME soon, There has been over 50+ Prediction and Not ONE of them was spot on.

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
Check this out.
USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 & now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Do the math and see what date you get ;)

LOL that is creepy 12-21-12

Very true... I dont believe in him atm, becuz my life sucks and isnt he supposed to make your life better if he is real? Yeah well oh well aha and yeah seriously.. if you have never seen him how do you know?

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean God doesn't exist. God won't just make peoples' lives better just because. You have to live your life and solve the problems you have. God wouldn't want everyone to have whatever they ever wanted. There wouldn't be a point in life if everything was already done for you; perfect. God is there to advice you, not to do all the work. If you want to have a good life then be a good person.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
LOL that is creepy 12-21-12

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean God doesn't exist. God won't just make peoples' lives better just because. You have to live your life and solve the problems you have. God wouldn't want everyone to have whatever they ever wanted. There wouldn't be a point in life if everything was already done for you; perfect. God is there to advice you, not to do all the work. If you want to have a good life then be a good person.

The christian religion does believe that god existed and that jezus has stand up from his grave and that thats gonna happend everytime but i dont really believe that he exist and though that hes gonna stand up from his grave where he has died if he exists

lool

Sep 22, 2010
To be honest, i think the world will end in 2012

I think this because of all the disasters which are know occurring. I'm thinking, one day, preferably 2012, the world WILL come to an end. I think this because of lots of reasons. Pollution? Earthquakes? Volcano's? Of course, i know the reason why these are all occurring, but why now? i know it has been happening for a long time now, but has increased now. That's MY opinion. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

-lool :D

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
No. It won't, it has been predicted many times, even once this year that has been passed. The world win end in 2084.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Any competent scientist will tell you the world will not end in 2012. The same predictors said it'll end in 2003, but when that didn't happen, they rescheduled to 2012. I'm sorry, but what fucktards reschedule the end of the world?

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
The world Will never end . No person can say it will end. You noticed how everytime they said it It never happened they predicted it Like a Month ago . It comes to say that Only GOD can make that decision . But yes it is the end of the world for some people . People die almost everyday and People are Born almost everyday

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
Highly doubt it, the world has gotten all hyped up about this exact issue many times before, and it has never happened.. If it does it does.. that sucks.. but I believe that nothing is going to happen, and everybody is just going to carry out with their lives..

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
We are not gonna die :D SIMPLES! We are ment to die every few year :S 2005 1998 :D

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
No it will not so stfu. Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread