Will the world end in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnzm

Jun 22, 2011
I don't think people realize that while the infamous Mayan Calendar was near it's culmination (~2012 prediction), the Europeans invaded. They destroyed many aspects of Mayan society and could have caused an alteration in the ancient texts.
Also the Mayan Calendar didn't account for leap year days, which we do now. So technically the world should have ended months ago if we account all of the leap year days since the coalescing of the calendar up to date.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
No - This is all a conspiricy, the world will continue until God decides to end it. No Person or Group Of People can say when it will end.
I never knew you believe to God, thank Him I am not alone a believer in this forum. And yes, I believe with it.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
fyi the Mayan calendar doesn't say anything about the end of the world
Nibiru, if it existed, would be in our orbit by now
Mayan calender doesn't account for leap years
the list goes on

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A:
Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

source:

credit to :
for giving link​

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
On the 20th December 2012, I'm going to an end of world party and, if it doesn't end, I'm going to a not end of world party (22/12/2012)

I don't want it to end or I'll only get 1 party! :(

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
I think it's obviously going to end in 2012. I mean... look at what is going on. So much fucking sadness.
WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread