Why I don't like Christmas

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
I hate Christmas aswell, I would rather prefer and 2$ gift then a 100$ one. Also i bet only 10% care about those kids in Africa.

Hey, I've made an Operation Christmas Child box for the past 6 years or so! Not much, but better than nothing :)

Jan 17, 2012
Jesus wasn't born in December, he was born sometime in October. It's not possible for him to be born in December, because it wasn't snowing at the time of his birth.

Besides, Christmas isn't just for Christians, it's for people to have a good time, get presents and get visited by their past, present and future. :p

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Jesus wasn't born in December, he was born sometime in October. It's not possible for him to be born in December, because it wasn't snowing at the time of his birth.

Besides, Christmas isn't just for Christians, it's for people to have a good time, get presents and get visited by their past, present and future. :p
your very dumb, In the country he was born in it is very possible for it not to be snowing. Here in Illinois there wasn't any snow in my town on Christmas once so ever. :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Jesus was born in Jerusalem, which snows there.

Dumbass.
Possibly not during the time he was born, Climates do change over the years idiot. Also, who's to say it wasn't snow during his birth, Just because the little statue models don't have snow or the pictures?

Jan 17, 2012
Possibly not during the time he was born, Climates do change over the years idiot. Also, who's to say it wasn't snow during his birth, Just because the little statue models don't have snow or the pictures?
You're a fucking retard, that's why I won't continue this argument with you. facepalm.jpg

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
just appreciate your family's company, the gifts you receive and shut the fuck up.

im not religious but I don't give a fuck what it's based on, it's a time of the year to celebrate whatever you want to celebrate and have a good time.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Jesus was born in Jerusalem, which snows there.

Dumbass.

Just because Christmas day/eve is portrayed as a cold winters snowy day doesn't mean it almost certainly will snow on Christmas.

From your comments i'm guessing your christian.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Jesus was most likely to have been born around springtime - dates don't grow in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread