Who wants to go to Mars

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Nah, Useless idea tbh. They want people to see if it works for humans as a daily life thing, yet if it fails, what will happen to them?..

Eaphram

May 4, 2013
I WANNA GO TO MARS
but how are we going to get there and back
and if you say by driving
then let me get some supplies for the road

Sep 21, 2012
I would have travelled to Mars if there were any Martian there.
They must have a bar as well, and Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden is important.
Can NASA promise me this, I would love to go.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I posted this in the shoutbox ages ago.

Anyways, when it comes to the date that this is suppose to happen, I am willing to put my money on that it will be postponed.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
You'd think all people near the end of there life would do it since you have a 90% chance of not surviving haha but it's like 20 year olds it's mad.

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
i think i would fUCK A COW IN ITS ASS AND SAYY: "YEAH BABY" THEN A STORM OF GIRLS WILL COME AND ILL FUCK EM ALL IN MOUTH THOOOOO

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I'd definitely go, without a doubt. Being part of something massive that could change the progression and development of the human race would be sensational.

If worst came to worst and you didn't live to return or settle there, at least you died knowing you were part of something that changed the human race forever.

Ikr? Neil armstrong changed the world just from stepping on the moon. Just imagen you being able to step on mars for the first time. I'm sure they would have satilite connection somewhere so they can keep contact with you. Hell they should have internet also. Probally wouldn't be all that great but I'm sure they could make it work. I'd go. Shit its a world changing experiance death or life.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Ikr? Neil armstrong changed the world just from stepping on the moon. Just imagen you being able to step on mars for the first time. I'm sure they would have satilite connection somewhere so they can keep contact with you. Hell they should have internet also. Probally wouldn't be all that great but I'm sure they could make it work. I'd go. Shit its a world changing experiance death or life.

500mb internet on Mars.

If only.

Users who are viewing this thread