Who wants to go to Mars

Mee

May 4, 2012
Here you go lol:

Post your opinions/thoughts about Mars One here

Mee

May 4, 2012
LOL FUCKING :L We cant even get to mars before we die ourselfs FAKE

nah its legit its been on the news and everywhere. They will consider anyone beyond the age of 18 who meets the requirements. And it only takes 7-8 months to get to Mars.

Mee

May 4, 2012
Bollox they ust want test subjects, to send to there deaths

They mentioned that if you sign up for this you can't get back to Earth because it costs too much money to build something that will bring them back.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
They mentioned that if you sign up for this you can't get back to Earth because it costs too much money to build something that will bring them back.
Fuck that. It will be years before a house would even be built

Mee

May 4, 2012
Fuck that. It will be years before a house would even be built

They are going to put these on Mars lol

Timeline-2025-camera-15b.jpg

Mee

May 4, 2012
Wouldn't be so keen on the never coming back part, how long are they planning on staying there before they die?

For the rest of their lives, they'll ship supplies and food in capsules to the people on Mars when they need it. Eventually they'll get bigger rooms and start planting trees and crops.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
If you do get accepted, you get sent into the Desert for the next 8 years, to prep for the harsh conditions. You will probably never see your family, other than right before you launch.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Always wanted to be an astronaut, but not like this, Mars... seriously? Hell no.
I guess it would be cool, but no just no.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I would have loved to go to mars and or be an astronaut but after finding out they wear Diapers and if you run out of oxygen scared me and I don't want to die there either, I plan to live life.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I'd definitely go, without a doubt. Being part of something massive that could change the progression and development of the human race would be sensational.

If worst came to worst and you didn't live to return or settle there, at least you died knowing you were part of something that changed the human race forever.

Users who are viewing this thread