Who is the best Habbo coder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Ohh god you dont say your self is the best and emulator cough cough you forgeting aaron :L
Pardon sir xenogfx of rz is an entirely different person who had made fcms which is a unique retro cms I myself look up to him, so dont flame also aaron isnt all that great so he's not on my list

Predicate

Sep 2, 2011
iJeax - creating the B64/VL64 encoding
Nillus - a lot of good emu's including Blunk (suelake's v5 server)
Dominic - lemon
Aaron - created first emu with wired
Meth0d - created uberemu

Told you guys enough I hope..

Txn Sudz

Sep 17, 2011
Pardon sir xenogfx of rz is an entirely different person who had made fcms which is a unique retro cms I myself look up to him, so dont flame also aaron isnt all that great so he's not on my list
He made the emulator that everyone is more and less using :L and kryptos has his own cms (revcms)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Create a stable emu as popular as Phoenix Uber based then talk..
Aaron and Meth0d and matty13 or whoever did the bubbo emu are GREAT coders they all made the uber era better

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
iJeax - creating the B64/VL64 encoding
Nillus - a lot of good emu's including Blunk (suelake's v5 server)
Dominic - lemon
Aaron - created first emu with wired
Meth0d - created uberemu

Told you guys enough I hope..

As far as I remember, the first emu with wired, was h4bbo's (I don't mean habbos)

Created by Privilige or something?

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Best Habbo coder huh? Everyone is forgetting the obvious coder which is "Sulake"
They coded habbo first, We stole ideas from them etc... so yeah

Jinkeeze

Jan 1, 2012
Everyone knows Meth0d.
He started a new revolution In retro developement.

Enough said.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
r63 is not really that great to be honest due to the packets changing, new crypto, ect... but whatever v26 and old school were fun until Meth0d brought out Uber Emulator which lots of people had problems with and took months until someone a decent emulator.I do have respect for him but hey what can you.

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
......You can't say "whos the best" because come on, everyone fails at something. Besides, every coder/programmer suck at something, like PHP, C#, etc. It really depends. A better question would be, "Who do you think contributed to the retro community the most." Which makes sense.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm surprised you guys said Method for Uber. Uber is Ion. And Ion is an idea of JoeH's Thor.

JoeH = Core of WoodPecker, Ion, Uber.

JoeH in my opinion.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Emulator : Craig,Aaron,Meth0d, and Cecer1

CMS: Kryptos, Nominal, and Nillus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread