Status
Not open for further replies.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
itdept.jpg

Just share your opinion, who´s the Best Habbo coder and why ?​

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Sure, it can be. But mostly the effort to help the Private Habbo Comunnity.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Tbh Meth0d is great along with the list above.. Meth0d started the Uber era and people think he is shit due to his release's latly not being finished he don't have time for habbo anymore o guess.. then Aaron made phoenix which was also great.. then Kryptos came along n Sweept retro owners off their feet with rev :D but theres not really a BEST there's alot of great's tho

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
CMS Coder:
@Kryptos

Emulator:
Phoenix by Aaron
UberRP by

Graphics:
I'll insert someone here soon...

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Pejump, ik what you're all thinking but i think hes funny, and intelligent

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
:CMS: = Kryptos + XenoGFX (of RZ)
:Emulator: = Domonic + Meth0d
In my opinion of course :p

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Best server/emulator coders: MDK, Nillus, Dominic, Mike, Jeax, JoeH, Aaron, and Sleddy :ninja:
Best CMS coders: Kryptos, Joopie, and Yifan

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Roy's coding is abhorrent and he's not a good guy.
Well he did start the uber era tho didn't he? i mean without him we wouldnt have it for lil while longer.. and without roy selling them source to aaron phoenix wouldnt be here? or it wouldnt be based of that atleast.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I really loved the Debbo guys, Goldenshox and Donkjam - I worked with each of them at one point I think a few years ago apart from Debbo. But I remember discussing codes with 22kaka lol

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Emulation: Privilege/Hebbo, Sledmore.
CMS: Kryptos.

After reading Tweeney's post, I would agree Nominal is awesome at design.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Why do you newbs say Meth0d was good? When did he ever finish a project or code anything worth using?

Emulation: Hebbo
CMS: Nominal(Just good at designing) /Yifan LU (For PHPRetro)

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
I reckon Andrew off forcehotel, lets be honest he built a unhackable hotel, in the past... Hes probably forgotten by now but without andrew on force it wouldnt be the same, i dont thing people realise what hes done for force hotel and how good he is. Also kryptos has changed the retro world, all i hear now is USE REVCMS, i like to be unique though.. So revcms is everywhere. But 1st i thing ANDREW and then its got to be kryptos, case closed!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
CMS: Kryptos.
Emulator: Aaron, Dom and Ceecer1 (and probably loads more).

Also to the guys saying me thanks but I don't do all this amazing stuff like them, I just use edits and fix them the best I can xD ^.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
CMS - Meth0d because I believe when patched up uber is good, Kryptos obv as his CMS is secure as fuck and very well coded, Nominal (WOO JAKOLAS) cause he makes sexy designs.
Emulator - Aaron because without him there would be alot more work into creating a retro, Meth0d because I think he created a good base for future development and the dude who created bloodline (name slipped my mind) because I used that back in the day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread