White Client outside of VPS, Stuck at 76% on vps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
Hey,
so I successfully set up IIS 7 on my vps, I linked up the swf's, config, client and emu correctly, I even put the .htaccess file in URL REWRITE (To get rid of 404 error) but whenever I load up the client on the vps it just stays on 76%. However, outside of the vps it just shows a white client. I've opened the ports 80, 3306 and 30000. Is there something I've missed to download on the web installer?

USING REVCMS AND PLUSEMU

Here are the console errors:
855edaa0b5b78747a0188ae71643c4f4.png

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It can’t find any of the files, so it’s a blank page. Do you use a web.config in the root of your RevCMS (I’m guessing)?

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
It can’t find any of the files, so it’s a blank page. Do you use a web.config in the root of your RevCMS (I’m guessing)?
I have both the web.config and .htaccess files in wwwroot. If I move web.config out of the folder it gives me a 404 error.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Point it to the correct client.css and swfobject.js , it needs those files. Check where it's trying to grab them, find them in your files, and correct the path.

lilramsy

Feb 12, 2018
Point it to the correct client.css and swfobject.js , it needs those files. Check where it's trying to grab them, find them in your files, and correct the path.
Ok, I found the line of codes on client.php
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
I changed it to so that it was "Custom-Habbo" (skins folder name) instead of "Habbo" and it seemed to do something to the client.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Custom-Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Custom-Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>

Now, the client is still white but it flashes at first when opening it. I also can't view console so I think that there's another problem?

EDIT: Now the client loads, but is stuck on 76%. If I remember correctly this is because the client and emulator are not connected properly, right?

Just wanted to update this thread.

I've passed the 76% problem, however now whenever I enter the client it loads up to 100%, I see the hotel view and then it redirects to /me.

Console gives this:

I have no idea how to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread