Which one is the best? r63 VS r63B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
R63B isn't actually spanish, it's what written in your flash texts & variables. I think some parts are Spanish because those who strive to develop R63B and copy what Habbo has is Spanish... or at least is their tongue language.

Habbo.com (R63B) has no parts in Spanish, it's all English. :p
Not all of it.
The best coders usually are unknown and use spanish. A lot of them code there texts in the emulator itself without pulling the variables a lot of times. BcStorm does this partially.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Well, Atm the only stable version of r63 is Jontys r63a Butterfly Edit.
So I have to go with r63b :)

Too bad Phoenix is gone.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011

Too bad Phoenix is gone.
There are cracks on RZ (Don't think its secure)...

R63 is better at the moment, if you think of stability.

tdid

Dec 22, 2011
It all depends on the server. If you code a proper R63b emulator then R63b is better but its still hard to compare because in the end it all depends on the emulator :)

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013

Too bad Phoenix is gone.
theres a phoenix license patcher tool somewhere on the interwebz, you can just us that until an r63b emulator comes out that is decent.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I prefer r63b due to the fact its the latest up-to-date and it has a new and better looking design, BUT r63 is more customizable when it comes to customs and editing the permission_ranks for users that when you have to navigate through the emu folder to find it commands.ini...

Habranger

May 28, 2013
Which one do you think is more fun, easier to play?
For me, I think r63 is easier to play and r63B is fun to play. r63B has a lot of content though, it's the latest too!

Tell your opinion!

I Would Prefer r63b because its more fun to play and for me more easier... :))

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
R63 = Old... Every1 knows it nothing new even with customs it's still like... derp.

R63B = Fully customisable looks nicer easyer/more fun to play (Also for the lazy people).

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
If you know what your doing, if you know how to fix the exploits and "bugs", then yes R63B is real cool. R63 is clean and simple i don't think I have come across a lot of problems on it. However I still use R63B because the problems gives me a challenge.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Ik R63B Gives me a challenge aswell. but its to many adver bars on the side and JOIN Group thingy its so anyoying. only think i like about R63B Is duckets diamonds. R63 IS BETTER

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Yeah bro but some times wen its ur lazy day and u dont feel like nothing but moving and typing and its so many advertisiments

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
I consider r63b better because of the better look. I also enjoy the profiles. It is very vulnerable and unstable, but with time I think it will get perfected! I heard somewhere it can be injected with havij, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread