Which one is the best? r63 VS r63B

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Which one do you think is more fun, easier to play?
For me, I think r63 is easier to play and r63B is fun to play. r63B has a lot of content though, it's the latest too!

Tell your opinion!

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
For me, I think r63 is easier to play and r63B is fun to play. r63B has a lot of content though, it's the latest too!

Tell your opinion!
r63b still has alot of work to make it run like r63, but it is way more fun. It has alot more stuff to do so users don't get bored. But r63 is more user-friendly and is more developed.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
I much prefer r63b, due to the features and the games, but r63 was the easiest to use, but was bare in what you could do. r63b hasn't actually been 100% working on any retro since most have small things to do or minor bugs. I hope when habbo upgrade they have some features like making tracks yourself from v26 .

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012

Tell your opinion!
R63b is just nice and makes me smile seeing myself login and seeing it say "Welcome Back Leader". R63a is what Im used to with how its managed and simple. R63b takes a lot of time to develop on and fix and just get used to the looks

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Ok, wanna bet? In march, we planned to open Xabbo. Within a few days, see our hotel and you'll feel it ;)
We gonna bring all features to it, CMS using RedBean PHP [no exploits] and + own CMS + Emu having almost all features in habbo & habbo retro.
I doubt anyone could learn to code a emulator that fast, as you don't even know how to program nor does most of the people who are here that say they can. Don't set your hopes too high, we all do it and fall back down. Not saying as discouragement, but as advice.

I'd personally prefer R63B, as it has/is progressing now and will have all the lastest features. After being on regular R63 retros for awhile, they start to look unappealing and the same.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Honestly, I have to go for none.

v26 were the days. These v26 hotels used to be fully finished with barely no bugs. Now-a-days, r63 and r63b have bugs. Yes, r63/r63b have more features, but I'd rather play something that had a fully working client with minimal features than a bugged up mess.

Just my opinion.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Honestly, I have to go for none.

v26 were the days. These v26 hotels used to be fully finished with barely no bugs. Now-a-days, r63 and r63b have bugs. Yes, r63/r63b have more features, but I'd rather play something that had a fully working client with minimal features than a bugged up mess.

Just my opinion.

What bugs do you mean? Exploits?

Jan 17, 2012
I prefer R63B because of all the features it has, and it is more fun to mess around with. I still like R63, but it's always good to get updated one in a while!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I would say r63b will probably be the best to go with, with it being most updated and what not and most recent releases, I've finally started to like it too!

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a simple, well known and easy to use emulator; use phoenix (R63) If you're looking for a challenging, updated, new emulator choose BcStorm (R63B)

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Define "best".

Fun/Easy: r63b.
If you don't code your r63b, you don't know what the coder may have added and is benefiting off you.
So in the sense of security r63, Phoenix, non cracked.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
R63. R63B is still in progress, and though it's the latest, I have to say it's not that compact unlike on R63.

I find R63 neat and organized although it's pretty feature-less whilst R63B is still on work, it gets better and better over time and improves. Habbo stopped working on R63 and more on R63B so we shall not expect anything better after R63 but R63B.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
R63. R63B is still in progress, and though it's the latest, I have to say it's not that compact unlike on R63.

I find R63 neat and organized although it's pretty feature-less whilst R63B is still on work, it gets better and better over time and improves. Habbo stopped working on R63 and more on R63B so we shall not expect anything better after R63 but R63B.
R63 had every feature except for the signs mostly. Groups were coded via cms and now there just trying to be it more fucked up and harder for retros to be exactly like them because Habbo is coding its features in game now. R63 was my favorite because I started on it and r63b annoys me constantly because its just so un habboish

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I would say in my opinion R63 even if I am using R63B because R63 has no errors and doesn't need to be worked on to get it to work properly unlike R63B. :up:

Clutch

Mar 4, 2013
R63B in my opinion, except for all the glitches and spanish it has in it, it's alright.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
R63B in my opinion, except for all the glitches and spanish it has in it, it's alright.
R63B isn't actually spanish, it's what written in your flash texts & variables. I think some parts are Spanish because those who strive to develop R63B and copy what Habbo has is Spanish... or at least is their tongue language.

Habbo.com (R63B) has no parts in Spanish, it's all English. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread