Where have you traveled?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I thought I'd make a thread asking people where they have traveled, and if they would recommend it.

london.jpg

Well, I've traveled to London, England when I was in eighth grade and I really did enjoy it. There's a ton of history, and the underground is pretty cool - it makes travel very easy. I'd recommend going London Eye if you were to visit, as it gives you a really good view of the city. Another thing that I'd recommend is going on tours as their is so much too learn in London with all the history there (even out side of London).

Grand_Palladium_Jamaica_large_groups.jpg

I have also went to Montego Bay, Jamaica. I'd probably say that Jamaica was better, as there were a ton of chicks in bikinis, and it was an overall better experience. Although, I do recommend that you wear sunscreen at all times, or you will get a bad burn (especially out at Sea)! If you were to visit Jamaica, I'd personally recommend the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, as it is a top notch hotel in my opinion.

snake-river-grand-teton-national-park-wyoming.jpg

I've also traveled out West in the United States, and it really is a beautiful site. It is really something out of this world, and something different from city life. I'd personally recommend going here if you like nature, and would like to see it's beauty and vast openness. It's also pretty crazy going up in the mountains, and looking over the sides. On my trip I went to the following states out West: South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming.

I've also been to many other states, but I don't think it's worth mentioning them.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I been to North Caroline,Georgia,South Caroline,Tennessee,Vagina,Mississippi,Tampa,Orlando,and more xD

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
6c9accbc

The only place I've been worth mentioning is Brittany in France, the countryside is really nice and the beaches, I also hear there's some nude beaches although I never went :D. I went twice here with my family.
Only other places I've been was Cornwall in the UK and it's not really worth mentioning.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
manhattan_traffic_2.jpg

Well, I've traveled to Manhattan, U.S. It's pretty cool.
I do recommend it, it has great plays, awesome stores, the city tour is amazing and you learn a lot of the city.
I recommend going to Top of the Rock, Manhattan is a Rock so it's called Top of the Rock, it's this tall building in front of Rockefeller Center(Recommended). The subway is pretty cool, you get fast to places. Top attractions are: Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times square, Fifth Avenue.

mall1.jpg

I have also went to Washington DC, U.S. Amazing.
I wanted to go because I read "The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown" and I thought it was so interesting Washington's history.
You do learn a lot of stuff from America and history itself.
I loved Washington and its Masonic Architecture, pretty cool.
I recommend doing the city tour the moment you get there, it is extremely interesting and Washington has a lot to-go places.
Top attractions: The Washington Monument, The White House, The US Senate, The Library of Congress, The National Geographic museum.

courchevel.jpg

I have also to Courchevel, France. Best place to ski in the whole world.
It is really a true vacation place, skiing is amazing, mountains are amazing, the apartments are phenomenal! Mall is great and really there's not much to say.
Top attractions: Snow.

I've also traveled to Miami, Florida and Paris, but I cba to type more.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I live in London, UK so I usually head into the city often when I'm board. The best way to get about is cirtainly the london underground as Rasta said. If you're staying there I reccomend the london eye, science and history museums and also going to see a show in the west end which is like broadway NY.

I've also been to New York, USA and seen many of the attractions such as going to the empire state building to see the view, going to the statue of liberty island and shopping in the main high streets and saw the spectactular apple store glass entrance. I even got a hotdog from one of the street stalls XD.

I'm planning on going to Egypt with the family and going to see the pyramids and the sphynx. We probrably be staying in a place called Sharm el-Sheikh.

I have been to other places but those are the most interesting.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
All over Norway
Sweden
Denmark
Germany
Switserland
Austria
Holland
Hungary
Romania
Tunisia

Paris, France
Nice, France
Chamonix, France

London, England
Southhampton, England
Manchester, England

Madrid, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Las Palmas, Grand Canary, Spain

Lisboa, Portugal
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal

New York, USA
Washington, USA

---------------------------

I'll add info about some of the places when I got more time ;)

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Been to Karlstad, in Sweden pretty much all Viking countries are amazing; It was awesome especially 'cuz my Grandparents live there, anyway's AND CUZ IT WAS SNOWING heavily ;), ONE MORE REASON; It was on my brithday!

Karlstad_court.jpg

Sulaimani, well it's probally like dubai at night time's; 50 degrees at daytime 40 at night! Pretty much the awesome holiday!

Sulaymaniyah_city..jpg

Athen's, it's amazing the view is just AWESOME! It's fairly warm and at night freezing; brrr!

Athens_montage.jpg

Athens_airport_tower_2008.jpg

|ivar.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
there and back to see how far it is.
jokes, I have travelled all over, brazil, spain, france, portugal, china..
My parents have business all over the world, and occasionally i go with them.

Users who are viewing this thread