Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Where do you all plan to go this year? Any special places? I plan to visit family in Queens, New York and then head up to Schenetady, New York to stay by my moms side family. What about you?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Depending on when Minecon is announced and the date it's set to I'll probably be going. It'll be in London, so if I do go I'd spend a few weeks traveling Europe. I'd also love to travel the East coast once it warms up. Other than that, a trip somewhere warm sounds nice, but I'm not sure where I'd go.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Depending on when Minecon is announced and the date it's set to I'll probably be going. It'll be in London, so if I do go I'd spend a few weeks traveling Europe. Other than that, I'd love to travel the East coast once it warms up. Other than that, a trip somewhere warm sounds nice, but I'm not sure where I'd go.
That sounds like alot of fun. I've never been to Minecon, Whats it like?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
That sounds like alot of fun. I've never been to Minecon, Whats it like?
The event itself is a bit underwhelming; it's just a bunch of booths trying to sell you stuff and panels. I enjoyed it because the event itself brings a lot of people together, people which I've met online over the years. The week leading up to Minecon was much more fun than the event itself. I'd also imagine with it being in London we could get quite a few members from DevBest to show up, which would be a lot of fun.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
The event itself is a bit underwhelming; it's just a bunch of booths trying to sell you stuff and panels. I enjoyed it because the event itself brings a lot of people together, people which I've met online over the years. The week leading up to Minecon was much more fun than the event itself. I'd also imagine with it being in London we could get quite a few members from DevBest to show up, which would be a lot of fun.

I hope I can show up!!!!

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
New York in the summer would be nice! Thats my 1st year graduate gift If I pass all classes.

I agree, New York during the winter especially driving up there is annoying because of all the fog on the road ways and hows theres no lamps on the highway just those reflecters and the fact that you need to have either low beams or high beams on....

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Depending on money I'd like to hit up either Chicago or New York for a week or two in the summer. If I really have enough funds (I need to save to move as well) I'd like to go to Orlando and visit Universal and Magic Kingdom.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Depending on money I'd like to hit up either Chicago or New York for a week or two in the summer. If I really have enough funds (I need to save to move as well) I'd like to go to Orlando and visit Universal and Magic Kingdom.

Hope we meet up in NYC Brandon! What part of NYC are you going to though?

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
From Syracuse to New York City. I'd rather visit Chicago though

I'll be near by Syracuse, in Schenetady Albany, NY. Where in New York though, Manhattan? Queens? Brooklyn?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Planning to go to Ibiza and Magaluf with the mates some time this year, nothing concrete but seems like we're going.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I'm most likely going to go to Scenetady, Albany NY for the summer then Queens, New York to stay with family, since I have family at all 2 places during the summer and maybe Flordia during the Winter or summer.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
I am of to Egypt in a week! The weather shows that during mid-day the temperature will be around 40! (deg. c)
Not sure about going anymore because the weather is so hot. Anyone ever been in a high 30's/40's climate before? Is it bearable?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Making my way to Mallorca, Spain in a couple of weeks with my girl and a friend and his girlfriend. Also going to France again but with friends instead of family this time, at Christmas. I want to travel more but not sure where to go, so many choices.

Users who are viewing this thread