Where do I have to change this

Status
Not open for further replies.

krepcheck

Aug 22, 2017
I am looking for me to change this: (it is the group thing) I have LEENSTER HABBOUI EDITOR but I struggle finding it in search thank you friend. This is for my habbo retro guys

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
If you search for "group.requestmembership" in HabboUI Editor you should have two options for files and they should be "habbo\habbo-1388.bin" and "habbo\742.bin". You're going to want to take a look at the 1388 one. I would assume that if you mess around with the width/height you can change the size of the box to whatever you want. It'll take some playing with to get it right but that's the file to go for.
8N9bk4nGRSK0yK5XOy7s1g.png

In the future if you want to find something you can just take a look at your external_variables and external_flash_texts and search for a word from the box, so in this case "Request membership" and you will see something like this and you can then search the part BEFORE the equal sign.
mjikifsXSVayra5v6ik2Pw.png

Good luck with this.

krepcheck

Aug 22, 2017
If you search for "group.requestmembership" in HabboUI Editor you should have two options for files and they should be "habbo\habbo-1388.bin" and "habbo\742.bin". You're going to want to take a look at the 1388 one. I would assume that if you mess around with the width/height you can change the size of the box to whatever you want. It'll take some playing with to get it right but that's the file to go for.
8N9bk4nGRSK0yK5XOy7s1g.png

In the future if you want to find something you can just take a look at your external_variables and external_flash_texts and search for a word from the box, so in this case "Request membership" and you will see something like this and you can then search the part BEFORE the equal sign.
mjikifsXSVayra5v6ik2Pw.png

Good luck with this.
Thank you my good sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread