When i go into the Catalogue i get redirected to /me R63B plus emu braincms

TomasLegend

Apr 20, 2017
Hi, In my testing hotel everything looks okay until i go into the catalogue which also looks fine until you click an item which redirects me to /me.
Also notice how my character is not loading
I am using Hamachi!
The console does not show any errors!

You must be registered for see images attach

Any help is much appreciated!

If any files need posting just let me know!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
@JMG Is probably right and i agree with him 100%.So you may be wondering why did i reply to this thread then?Well that's easy im trying to boost my post count.Give it a like fam support your boy Wicked

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Are you sure you got everything right when you changed the links in your config files to hamachi or w.e

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If the error occurs when you're doing something in the client and there's no errors then it has to be a packet change or SWF. There's no way changing a hotel from Hamachi or not that could effect this.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
If the error occurs when you're doing something in the client and there's no errors then it has to be a packet change or SWF. There's no way changing a hotel from Hamachi or not that could effect this.
He said it worked fine while on localhost :p

TomasLegend

Apr 20, 2017
I would recommend trying the Habbo.swf from the PRODUCTION-XXX-XXX371 build, or whatever it was for the original release.
Are you sure its not the vars i posted above?

I would recommend trying the Habbo.swf from the PRODUCTION-XXX-XXX371 build, or whatever it was for the original release.
It must be the vars as it does it with all of the habbo.swf ive tried

Users who are viewing this thread