When do you think you'll leave retros behind?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
They can say w.e they want about Habbo but i met so many great people all around the world and i wish them all the best in life.I only play Habbo when i don't have anything better to do XD

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
None of you socially rejected morons are going to leave retros until Habbo closes because you have nothing else to look forward to in your pathetic "lives". You wake up and eat the food your family provides you because you're never going to get a legitimate job and contribute to your family and/or yourself, then you goto your room and login to sit on your ass all day playing a game full of pedophiles and wanna-bes who are overly conceited with no accolades to show off. You'll remain nobodies, anyone competent enough to learn from retros has left retros. The fact you haven't left means you're not going to learn anything no matter how many years you stay involved. Seeing as half of you are mentally disabled, the fact of the matter is you're a detrimental factor to your corresponding location as all you ever will be capable of doing is applying for disability and receiving government checks. There's only two kinds of people in the world, those who sit on their ass and talk about improvements 24/7 and those who actually improve and go somewhere with their lives. I'd say not including maybe 20-30 people in the entire history of retros, you're all part of the first type. Fucking losers.

Back to traveling to different countries, sayonara for x amounts of months until I pop back in to give you fuckwits another reality check. Deuces. <3_<3:p

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
None of you socially rejected morons are going to leave retros until Habbo closes because you have nothing else to look forward to in your pathetic "lives". You wake up and eat the food your family provides you because you're never going to get a legitimate job and contribute to your family and/or yourself, then you goto your room and login to sit on your ass all day playing a game full of pedophiles and wanna-bes who are overly conceited with no accolades to show off. You'll remain nobodies, anyone competent enough to learn from retros has left retros. The fact you haven't left means you're not going to learn anything no matter how many years you stay involved. Seeing as half of you are mentally disabled, the fact of the matter is you're a detrimental factor to your corresponding location as all you ever will be capable of doing is applying for disability and receiving government checks. There's only two kinds of people in the world, those who sit on their ass and talk about improvements 24/7 and those who actually improve and go somewhere with their lives. I'd say not including maybe 20-30 people in the entire history of retros, you're all part of the first type. Fucking losers.

Back to traveling to different countries, sayonara for x amounts of months until I pop back in to give you fuckwits another reality check. Deuces. <3_<3:p
looool omg one of my favourite posts on Devbest ever

Vape

Jun 12, 2017

Shady, shady, shady. Is this about Jonty? ;)

Calcium

Jan 7, 2017
Lately done nothing, can't recall the last time I opened Visual Studios and don't have the motivation and to do anything Habbo related - but I still don't feel that I've achieved anything worthy.

Might have one last try at a project and then call it quits. I think for me, the only thing that has kept me around is friends - however lately, since ditching Habbo my circle of friends has downsized - which is good, as it shows you who is a friend and who actually just spoke to you to get something.

Most of my RL "friends" make fun of me.
Tell me it's a kid game, but they have no plans for the future most of these friends are useless in the future because they do nothing else.
Smoking, drinking and chill.

I stopped it and started to be better at programming.
I think its a better choice.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
i think people lack to realise, Habbo, sulake, orange or what ever its called these days Is a profiting buisness with money invested. I think thats why sulake sold it off to orange. Put it like this 15+ years of developing something that makes money and its that simple. Teens will always play, Habbo staffs people who code and create new stuff. So in the next coupme years, My opinion Habbo will jisy change as it did when it left shockwave. Whats next? Who knows but they have alot of money ivested. Habbo doesnt care what the retro community thinks, they have families to feed. As long as there are teens willing to spend money p games Habbo will thrive. Supporting that- Habbo has made money 15 plus years doing this and will continue to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread