What's your view on Cracked Emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Cracked emulators are somewhat, a "demo"... You try it, THEN buy it.
It's just like buying clothes.. you try it on, see if it fits or not, and if it looks good on you, then you buy it or not.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Cracked emulators are somewhat, a "demo"... You try it, THEN buy it.
It's just like buying clothes.. you try it on, see if it fits or not, and if it looks good on you, then you buy it or not.
How about those who use them for public hotels? facepalm.jpg

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I never used a cracked emulator, I saved up for it. Before purchasing something I explore comments if it's working, or simply a shit.

iBritz

May 28, 2012
The Phoenix EMU is simply not illegal its up to you how you use it and you have used it illegaly. Creating an emu isnt illegal.... its how you use it what makes it illegal and it will all come down to you if anything goes wrong.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I never used a cracked emulator, I saved up for it. Before purchasing something I explore comments if it's working, or simply a shit.
Not everyone can do as you did, some people don't have that type of money. They use cracks to start then like mitch said, they purchase the original.
You used a crack minecraft account the other day, and you weren't supporting the developers, nothing wrong with that? You used it as a "demo" to see how minecraft was, so yeah everyone uses cracks in their life.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I like cracks as i like open source shit. But at the same time i think it's idiotic as developers deserve to get something back from putting their time, effort and knowledge into making it. I've never used a cracked emulator in my life, but i've used other cracked software. I do not do this now however. I've paid for most of the cracked softwares i downloaded back in the day to "pay back" for using their software illegally.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
What about cracked photoshop?
Oh wait, that's not as bad is it?

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
What about cracked photoshop?
Oh wait, that's not as bad is it?
You cannot compare the two. Photoshop wasnt based on someone else's work (Method's and Sulake respectively). Photoshop was made by adobe and phx is sold using code released on an open sourced license. Endof

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You cannot compare the two. Photoshop wasnt based on someone else's work (Method's and Sulake respectively). Photoshop was made by adobe and phx is sold using code released on an open sourced license. Endof

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I was using sarcasm to illustrate the point. People think that using cracked phoenix is a horrible crime against humanity, whereas they have no problem with cracked software which took much longer to write, and is more functional, etc.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Hi. Glad to see how you have all discussed this now.
To prevent spam and people posting over and over (It is already a bit repetitive), I am closing the thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread