Whats your New Years Resolutions? (2017)

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
The question is easy!

Mines is to get bigger for wrestling um and do good in school 10th grade my hoe's 2 more years till go too college.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
To pass my driving test and have a car by the end of the year. Passed my theory test 1st time yesterday so feeling pretty damn confident. :up:
Congrats. What car you want. I have a 2016 kia I got it September 6th on mine 16th birthday.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Congrats. What car you want. I have a 2016 kia I got it September 6th on mine 16th birthday.
Cheers. I'm 22 now, was never bothered about learning to drive when I turned 17 (legal driving age in UK is 17). But all my mates are getting licenses and cars now and I want one. Plus I hate shitty, smelly, unreliable public transport.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Cheers. I'm 22 now, was never bothered about learning to drive when I turned 17 (legal driving age in UK is 17). But all my mates are getting licenses and cars now and I want one. Plus I hate shitty, smelly, unreliable public transport.
Lol I never used public transport except a school bus. O the legal age in US is 16 but you got to wait 6 months after getting your license to drive alone.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
mine is to gain weight
Gain wait? Why, are you some anorexic fuck like me? lol eat ked

Me too honestly, 18 light years old now and i gotta make some moves, brah. Those said moves require a vehicle and the "governmental permission" to drive one. (not like i haven't driven my friends car already Kappa)
Just can't be fucked to get up and be around people to do the driving lessons and shit, i'm growing pretty antisocial these days, it's a bad i know. Fuck it doe right? someday i'll get to it..

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Gain wait? Why, are you some anorexic fuck like me? lol eat ked

Me too honestly, 18 light years old now and i gotta make some moves, brah. Those said moves require a vehicle and the "governmental permission" to drive one. (not like i haven't driven my friends car already Kappa)
Just can't be fucked to get up and be around people to do the driving lessons and shit, i'm growing pretty antisocial these days, it's a bad i know. Fuck it doe right? someday i'll get to it..
im close to being anorexic if i dont start eating more. i used to be about 116 then got depressed and ended up at 112. a few days ago i started becoming more serious about gaining weight and started eating about 2,000 + calories a day now im at 117. my goal is to be 140 by the summer :p i am 18 and 5ft6 so i dont think my weight is good for my age thats why im trying to gain more. i am tired of looking like im trapped in a 12 year olds body lol.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
im close to being anorexic if i dont start eating more. i used to be about 116 then got depressed and ended up at 112. a few days ago i started becoming more serious about gaining weight and started eating about 2,000 + calories a day now im at 117. my goal is to be 140 by the summer :p i am 18 and 5ft6 so i dont think my weight is good for my age thats why im trying to gain more. i am tired of looking like im trapped in a 12 year olds body lol.
Damn son, better start getting some dank then.

"twist a spliff if i don't finish my plate."

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Mine is to get distinction on most of my assignments, spend more time with my family and potentially muster the courage to ask a special someone to go on a date with me. 2017 will be the year lads!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Well, since I'm living on my own and have been for well over 6 months.. I think it's time to be an adult and learn to spend my money more wisely so I'm not in bad situations.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
To excel at everything I do, and apply my true ability to things.
  • School (I do great in my college courses, but slack off during high school - something I need to fix)
  • Career (I want to hit PFC before this Summer, if possible. Just want to do my best to apply myself for my country, and duty)
  • General Lifestyle (Rather then mope around, spend more time hanging out with friends and doing things)
  • Drivers License (It would be pretty nice to finally work towards it, I'm 17 after all)

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
overcome depression, start gym again, Go back into Army.
I know that in Australia if you have depression, diagnosed previously (or diagnosed by the Army's psych ward) you're not permissible to join. I don't know how it works wherever you're from though.

Users who are viewing this thread