Call of Duty What's your favourite COD for zombies?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
the first black ops hands down had the best. i really enjoyed call of the dead and five and could play those two maps for hours without getting tired. ascension and shang ri la were also fun maps because they were more challenging

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Love my some WaW zombies, but I'd say my favorite has to be BO2 just due to the differences between the maps. It's something I don't get tired of as quickly as most of the newer ones such as WW2, BO3, AW, etc.

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Blacks ops 4 is nice, really big maps too? But I think Black ops 2 I think was probably the best for me..

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
World At War, Black ops 1. GOAT
Black ops 2 Buried, Mob of the Dead, were fun maps but the traditional Group 935 story was always best

Besides zombies, BO1 has one of the most dark and immersive stories i've ever played.
The numbers mason.. what do the number mean mason..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Probably Kino der Toten, just was a great time back then - playing with school friends and stuff, and just having fun on Zombies.

Going forward, I really enjoyed Spaceland, I just felt there was so much to do, especially solo. Was always fun building all 4 wonder weapons, crafting, finding parts and do the easter eggs on there.

More so recently, IX is awesome. I've put like 60 hours into that map, it's another one with so much to do, and the easter egg is just stupid - so many steps to do, which makes it fun!

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I like different maps on all Blackops - Five, Kino der Toten, TranZit and Der Eisendrache are definitely my all-time favourite maps.

Users who are viewing this thread