Whats the best Webhost Company to Host your own Habbo Retro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You can host your hotel "CMS" there.

But you can not run the emulator which is a .exe file - SO you should get a VPS :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Are you looking for free hosting or hosting to pay for?

Paid Hosting I've used and worked 100% for me:

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
Yes, ive got x10premium, already but they get easy attacks and then on vps the emu closes with error, and wont re-connect to db

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
I know people do host with them and there rather cheap and off-shore. But whatever you do, I recommend off-shore hosting if you don't want to be suspended. Even better, Buy 2 VPS. 1 for Content Management System 1 for Phoenix Emulator or whatever.

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
Buy a VPS, you need to host EMU, and good quality.
IVE got a vps! im saying webhost for cms

I know people do host with them and there rather cheap and off-shore. But whatever you do, I recommend off-shore hosting if you don't want to be suspended. Even better, Buy 2 VPS. 1 for Content Management System 1 for Phoenix Emulator or whatever.

But i dunno if their trusted :S and on vps for cms it mainly gets ddos'ed

Motion

Developer
May 31, 2011
Mate, If you host a cms on the webhost and it gets dosed loads, Your most likely going to get suspended. You want to install PeerBlock and shit. Get some pro security.

well, im talking to a staff member on daily.co.uk and they said "Pending formal update to our terms and conditions, we strongly discourage any use of our services for Habbo Hotel related sites.

Any customers wishing to use services for Habbo related purposes will be required to submit proof of identification (amenities bills confirming name and address and identification) and due to the amount of network based attacks, provide 24/7 contact details (landline as well as mobile) for a response in the event of site based DoS/DDoS attacks."

soo? lol

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
I will allow Habbo CMS to be hosted on my servers. Niffumhost.co.uk. If you're using revcms then please submit a support ticket so we can upgrade your php.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread