What was the first retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
The first ever retro made, was HabboTwo, or 'Hab2' the server used to create this was HabboRetroV4 which is a basic V4 Habbo retro server. I don't know who made Hab2 but I do know that Nillus had some involvement with this.

This retro got shut down in 2006, due to copyright issues with sulake, then more people copied the source code of Hab2 and retro's grew, obviously before this people had made servers for oldschools but this was the first ever working one.

Sources:
Self Knowlage
iLinkServices

HoloMAN

Sep 7, 2011
Ik UberCMS Was Made In 2000 And Habrockz Was Made Like 3 Months After That Ive Played It For Most Of My Like

Myrax

Sep 14, 2011
The first Habbo retro, was released as 'MDK V1', but was actually programmed by JoeH and DeK(?). It was released sometime in 2005, way before Otaku even existed and anyone knew who Nillus was. So you can stop any of that shit, 'Holo' and 'Uber' did not exist.

The next server to be started, was a V9 demo created by ThuGiE which basically send the ban message '@c' when you logged in. We were not sure how the protocol really worked, so didn't know how to properly format the server. The webpage for ThuGiE's work used to be located at however i'm not sure how accessible that is anymore.

Flex, Genaga, and myself then hopped from V1 to the V9 bang wagon and created the first functional servers with working private rooms. However people like Jeax had already developed servers that had perfectly good working public rooms. ALONG time after that, Nillus appeared and began his own work. Get off his dick.

bartjuhh

Nov 9, 2011
i think that the first Retro was Rubber hotel or something.
And i think that Noobhotel was also one of the first hotels.

JamiesRecord

Jan 26, 2012
Well, The First Retro/ Hotel. Was Habbo if your wanting a tech answer. I don't know what the first real, habbo retro was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread