What was the first retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 19, 2010
Bobble wasn't the first at all, Bobble started out as a hotel with 1-5 users daily and then it grew due to "Derek" :). But it definitely wasn't the first. Yifan had the first hotel because he made PhpRetro

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Bobble wasn't the first at all, Bobble started out as a hotel with 1-5 users daily and then it grew due to "Derek" :). But it definitely wasn't the first. Yifan had the first hotel because he made PhpRetro

Incorrect, Bobble had 15-20 users online when Jay and Josh was recruited and Yifan was not the first due to PHPretro was created way after CMS and Old Skool.

Nov 23, 2010
OFT: idk if i gave the answer

the first hotel should be the first creator of the first old skool server.

by the other way (xampp or wat ever host! but that runs in emulator!):

the first hotel should be meth0d's because hes the creator of oldest CMS - HoloCMS

Slayer

Jan 22, 2011
No Doubt about it, The Official Creators of PHPRetro are the first hotel creators.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Wait wait wait wait, just what? All of you who are saying "OH YEAH, PHPRETRO WUZ THE 1ST", it was the second cms actually, and plus the creators of PHPRetro didn't make the first Retro at all. It was all JoeH, he revolutionized The Habbo retro scene, then Nillus followed on, without them two we wouldn't be here at all.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Well for me the one i first layed eyes on was ED Hotel i still miss it now :l

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
The first was the MDK v1 server made in 2005. Owned by a couple of guys down at Otaku.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
USA Retro. The first ever flat-file hotel, well, that I know of anyway. I played it, it was kinda buggy but it was based on his first source released too.

lewis

Sep 16, 2010
The first retro ever was oldschool. I forget what it was called.. Quite a long time ago. But yes but the first successful retro since I know of was Habbx.. Its closed know though.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
PHPRetro was based on HoloCMS by Meth0d.

lewis-teck

Jul 5, 2011
No retro is successful.

Not even international habbo is truly successful.

The first retro is impossible to know. Anyone who claims to know is guessing... The first retro is most likely closed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread