What retro era did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Personally I liked the era of Holo, but that was also the beginning of the end in many ways. Holo brought on greed amongst the community, and users decided that it was best not to share with the community. After that, almost everything became for a profit, and nothing else mattered. I also prefer the shockwave client as oppose to the flash one.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Everyone says oldschool when no one plays it now. Make up your mind.

It's flash; it's new, easier and more features.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010

The reason why no-one plays it is 'cause they think it's somewhat outdated or VERY few wants to open some, as there isn't alot of income off them. If there were an income, and more users today that haven't quit the habbo community are either so new, they don't know what old-schools really are, or when they were. Or they want to be on hotels having loads of users, great events and so on.
And flash isn't really easier, it's harder to setup. But playing it may be a little easier yes. Old-schools were simpler, and easier to edit, add customs too and so on aswell.

I still prefer old-schools, that or RP's (preferrably old-school RP's)

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
I love v26 and always will, but I think now R63 is taking over, and nothing can compete with it to be honest.

Myrax

Sep 14, 2011
2005. (V1, + Start of V9 Development). Everyone was in it for the fun; we all helped each other, no one was in it for monetary gain and there wasn't alot of pressure to be the most up-to-date and fastest performing server. It was nice.

Jey-xIdontknow

Sep 14, 2011
I Voted Shockwave, because I found that it still had a good amount of Dignity, and it brings me back to the good ol' days. Habbo Has Lost a lot of what it used to have, because
A. Now everyone has the EXACT same thing, there is no difference between one hotel and the next.
B. You can't get on a hotel anymore without being asked for money, or to buy VIP, or more credits. Kind of Like Real Habbo.

I wish that we could have a hotel with old Ideals, and a different way of doing thing. Holo all the way. o/

Me too

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011

No flash doesnt work for some comp and slows down computer operating systems like windows xp <.<

office.boy

Sep 17, 2011
2004/2005. I remember running a vb6 MDK (which wasn't actually by MDK - but was created by Joeh and Johno) emulator and posted the link on SOM index page. Then the source code got released, and we modded it.... which was then pretty much the start of the retro evolution (and holy shit, look what its turnt into; a load of crap really!)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
R63 and R60+ Habbo. I love those version of Habbo ~ easy navigation; faster load ~ bigger screen. Mwahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread