What retro era did you enjoy the most?

What retro era did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Well, what retro era(year) did you enjoy the most? For me it was the old-school era that ended in 2008-2009. In the old-school era there were dignity, not much competitioning and people had fun, nowadays everything anyone care about is hacking other retros to get their users over to their own hotel, the competitions are ruining the fun of having retros totally. Vote today!

Crawl

Apr 29, 2011
Oldskool is mutch better i really starting to hate the phoenix Based hotel's

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
lol @Poll, you're already stating in it old school was better and leaving no one to have their own opinion!

Flash is better IMO, I just like it. And there is no such thing as 'dignity' in habbo??? What are you talking about?

Selena

Oct 11, 2010
Oldskool FTW in my opinion just because i hate phoenix/uber hotels now, and PHPRetro they arent really that good so yeah Oldskool all the way.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
[mod] This is not a spam thread, please post more constructive thoughts/opinions or you will receive additional warnings and/or infractions, thanks. [/mod]

The v26 because I use to like it's features, more or less though the uber is quite cool but boring because it's not really my type of gaming because I've really got use to the v26 and more or less it's killed rares! people don't really talk about them on Uber as much.

Stranger

Apr 19, 2011
Flash is better in my opinion, Why?
Because it's updated, if [us/we] as humans never updated things, we would still be at Old-School. Therefore, there wouldn't even be this poll. And, if you're saying there's dignity in Habbo, You're wrong. Now, I admit that everyone hacking other's hotels, is making hotels go to shit. But there is a bit of dignity in having a Flash hotel, because it's harder to put together than Old-School or Holo. [:

Crawl

Apr 29, 2011
I dont like uber, i'd like oldschool and version 26 because it still does me thinking of the old times

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I Voted Shockwave, because I found that it still had a good amount of Dignity, and it brings me back to the good ol' days. Habbo Has Lost a lot of what it used to have, because
A. Now everyone has the EXACT same thing, there is no difference between one hotel and the next.
B. You can't get on a hotel anymore without being asked for money, or to buy VIP, or more credits. Kind of Like Real Habbo.

I wish that we could have a hotel with old Ideals, and a different way of doing thing. Holo all the way. o/

AresCJ

Feb 8, 2011
Old school is where it's at right now in MY opinion. All this flashy shit, can dim down because I'll never use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread