What is a VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
I Do know what is a VPS And what is is ment for ect, ect,

but, Im buying a VPS And My Mom keeps saying what is a VPS/ What can you actually do with it, can anyone explain in a easier way for her,

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place!

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
I've just notice the double post, sorry!
Its not just for habboSkin, Mainly SiteSKINS.
I've done it before only once. It worked out well and made $20 for my first attempt.
Should I still do it?!

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
It's a magical sex toy, every internet geek has one

This is a serious question if you can't be serious don't post because then you're the one spamming when a serious question comes you are always the one who's posting non-serious things and is always the one who comes up with sexual things because obviously you're the one who have never had sexy before.

I prefer staying serious in to this question

- In this case 20$ is a good price for a vps but you need to pay it every month are you able to pay that every month?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
This is a serious question if you can't be serious don't post because then you're the one spamming when a serious question comes you are always the one who's posting non-serious things and is always the one who comes up with sexual things because obviously you're the one who have never had sexy before.

I prefer staying serious in to this question

- In this case 20$ is a good price for a vps but you need to pay it every month are you able to pay that every month?
i believe no one ever had "sexy" before, and no sorry but "what is a vps" is not a serious question to me

and dude srsly why you hating on my coolness

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
i believe no one ever had "sexy" before, and no sorry but "what is a vps" is not a serious question to me

and dude srsly why you hating on my coolness

Wow you have got to have a bad lack of coolness.

If you don't think this question is serious which in this case is then why bother replying it means that you are trying to get count ups of your posts and it means that you are sick spamming.

You clearly have nothing to do in life then to lead your big ego to nowhere and to spam the shit out of serious threads and then when someone says something about it then you all of sadden think that your idiot ism is leading to being cool. seriously you have got to rebuild your life again.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Wow you have got to have a bad lack of coolness.

If you don't think this question is serious which in this case is then why bother replying it means that you are trying to get count ups of your posts and it means that you are sick spamming.

You clearly have nothing to do in life then to lead your big ego to nowhere and to spam the shit out of serious threads and then when someone says something about it then you all of sadden think that your idiot ism is leading to being cool. seriously you have got to rebuild your life again.
Yep official hater,

Haters%20Gonna%20Hate%202.gif

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
God, what is NoRegrets problem with members of DevBest? He turned into an allmighty hater.

Wassim & Dolan are sound guys and I agree with what Wassim is saying above.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Yep official hater,

Haters%20Gonna%20Hate%202.gif

I think that you are more then a child though posting these sorts of childish images and even that you are posting idiotic Replies clearly proves that you have no sense of being serious at all, i find you kind off stupid and you stupidity have been growing in this case and all i can do is watch you go off-topic with non-serious replies on this serious question.

In this case sociopath ism have been growing again.

God, what is NoRegrets problem with members of DevBest? He turned into an allmighty hater.

Wassim & Dolan are sound guys and I agree with what Wassim is saying above.

I used to be not serious Like wassim is now and spam the shit out of threads but I've turned to a serious person because being not serious leads to you being spammish and leaving retarded replies such as Wassim's in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread