What emulator should I pick?

SeanRog

Jul 24, 2010
Hello

As sad as it is I am considering opening a hotel after 1.5 years since my last one. I haven't touched retros since then but I have been around the scene. A lot has happened since last time I had a hotel. Butterfly got viral, "Azure", "PlusEMU" and Comet Server to mention the biggest ones. Java is apparently the new big thing and people are developing some pretty sweet emus coded it in. I am looking forward to trying The General's emulator.

This question has been asked hundreds of times before, but it's worth asking again. What emulator should I pick? I am looking for something that is pretty feature rich and can hold a couple of users. I am looking for a good base that I can work with and improve feature wise and stability wise in other words, no cheap hacks on every fking feature.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hello

As sad as it is I am considering opening a hotel after 1.5 years since my last one. I haven't touched retros since then but I have been around the scene. A lot has happened since last time I had a hotel. Butterfly got viral, "Azure", "PlusEMU" and Comet Server to mention the biggest ones. Java is apparently the new big thing and people are developing some pretty sweet emus coded it in. I am looking forward to trying The General's emulator.

This question has been asked hundreds of times before, but it's worth asking again. What emulator should I pick? I am looking for something that is pretty feature rich and can hold a couple of users. I am looking for a good base that I can work with and improve feature wise and stability wise in other words, no cheap hacks on every fking feature.
Azure is shit i'd go with Plus

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I'd go with what @Ozie said with the plus.. Azure isnt that good and its overused alot these days other than that the PlusEMU would need some work on it possibly with you fixing some errors which shouldn't be too hard.
Everything aside though good luck with your project and hope it becomes a success!

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Azure is shit i'd go with Plus
I would use that Plus Emulator but I figured out using that link the game folder does not work. You must get a new Game Folder as the one that comes with that one is corrupted and doesnt work mostly its the Habbo.SWF, But I go with Ozie Plus emulator is bae.. Azure is over used so I dont use it.

Also as you mention 'Comet Server' that emulator is not released for public and is a paid emulator the creator of that emulator only gives it to close friends and apprenatly its £60 a month to rent.

Users who are viewing this thread