Feedback What do you think of my banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Been playing around with photoshop, what do you think of my new design?
If you want your own than please ask.
Thanks.

R7cEhtZ.png

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
I suggest you use the Volter font and have it outlined with 1 pixel black. The logo isn't really Habbo themed. You don't need photoshop to make a good banner, I made this replica using Paint.Net, can you tell the difference? Try adding a new layer, paste any hotel view, then change the opacity to 125. It will look better.

me7SG41.png

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Love it! I honestly wouldn't change anything about it, it's just perfect and different!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Love it! I honestly wouldn't change anything about it, it's just perfect and different!
It's nothing really special there is not effect or anything its just a background with a word and a small box on the bottom with a few features o-o I think one way you could make this better is if the background flashed another color?

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
It's nothing really special there is not effect or anything its just a background with a word and a small box on the bottom with a few features o-o I think one way you could make this better is if the background flashed another color?

Yes but what I'm getting to is I've never seen one like it, and I like your suggestion of;
I think one way you could make this better is if the background flashed another color?

Budz

Mar 7, 2014
It seems to simple, in a retro kind of way.. There's really no interest on the effects. It's all matching row by rows with the same 2 colors, needs to stand out alittle habbo-ishy? You know since it's a Habbo banner, anyways good-job! :)

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
Seeing as it is a retro banner, it's a bit too simple. But it seems alright, bit more colour and effects should do the job!
I liked Notorious' banner more since "wired" stood out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread