What do I do about housekeeping.

HabCityRP

Sep 17, 2011
I own an r26 phpretro, but I hate the phpretro 4.0.10's housekeeping, so plane and boring.
I want to use phpretro 4.0.10 cms, but how do I make the housekeeping the holocms one ;d

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I believe Krisopher meant that you should change every CSS file with the ones in Holo, then edit the housekeeping's divs etc to make it fit in, and add all images from HoloCMS into the housekeepings image folder. If it doesn't work, just try again. It will just take more time than usual, but it's the only way as of now to get the HoloCMS housekeeping.

HabCityRP

Sep 17, 2011
I believe Krisopher meant that you should change every CSS file with the ones in Holo, then edit the housekeeping's divs etc to make it fit in, and add all images from HoloCMS into the housekeepings image folder. If it doesn't work, just try again. It will just take more time than usual, but it's the only way as of now to get the HoloCMS housekeeping.
English please ? D::::::::::::::::

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
That there is english, just with a big touch of habbo and programming facts. Find the stylesheets (.css files) and copy everything in those files into the ones in the PHPRetro 4.0.10, then you'd need to go into the .php files to edit the divs (<div id/class="somecssname">) into the correct name of your css class/id. If you still don't understand i would suggest studying HTML divs and some basic CSS. ^^

HabCityRP

Sep 17, 2011
That there is english, just with a big touch of habbo and programming facts. Find the stylesheets (.css files) and copy everything in those files into the ones in the PHPRetro 4.0.10, then you'd need to go into the .php files to edit the divs (<div id/class="somecssname">) into the correct name of your css class/id. If you still don't understand i would suggest studying HTML divs and some basic CSS. ^^
ok... O_O

Users who are viewing this thread