May 23, 2010
I have given to them before. :)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I think the would be a good charity to give to and it's worldwide. :)

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Hello,

I just wanted to get some ideas as to what charity we should donate to for the Christmas subscriber. Once we get some good suggestions, I'll create a poll, and that will be the final charity.

Serious comments only, please.
logo.make-a-wish.gif

"Welcome to Wish.org, the online home of the nation’s largest wish-granting organization. Since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has given hope, strength and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions. From our humble beginnings with one boy’s wish to be a police officer, we’ve evolved into an organization that grants a child’s wish in the U.S. every 40 minutes."
On a personal note, they have made my life a lot more then what it would have been. They help children with all sorts of disabilities/limiting features. They have also made my sister realize there is more to life then the hospital. They also cheer a lot of people up a lot more then some of these other organizations....

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
It's really nice to see people helping he ones that have nothing compared to us but he charity I would love to give to it cotsfortots it's a hospital that treats baby's that had any conditions and need urgent treatment his hospital gets over 600 baby's given to them to help save here lifes they really need this money to help treat the newer generation of this world and they will be very thankful.

Please support this charity like if u want to support it.

-iPod

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
George's Trust:

I knew George days before he passed away. He was a nice kind kid. But no-one knew he had a brain tumer. Went to bed at 10PM on one night, and was pronounced dead at 9AM the following morning.

R.I.P - George

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Saint Jude's Hospital - LINK:

"St. Jude is unlike any other pediatric treatment and research facility. Discoveries made here have completely changed how the world treats children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. With research and patient care under one roof, St. Jude is where some of today's most gifted researchers are able to do science more quickly."

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
St judes is ok, id much rather give to the Cleveland clinic if we had to choose a hospital....

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
St. Judes is a wonderful place to donate... They put effortless time into trying to develop a cure for cancer to save the lives of MILLIONS of kids.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
It's good to see that DevBest will be giving to a charity. I plan on donating 10 - 20% of HabboME's vip sales after Christmas to charity. I think any charity would be great to donate to, just make sure you know where the money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread