What charity should we give to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Hello,

I just wanted to get some ideas as to what charity we should donate to for the Christmas subscriber. Once we get some good suggestions, I'll create a poll, and that will be the final charity.

Serious comments only, please.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010

Because it helps children who don't get christmas stuff as well.
Also, its worldwide

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010

Why Not Kiwanis? Every Kiwanis club I've seen has something for the children around Christmas.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I think it should go to a charity which is based around children.
Theres too many to decide from, but even donating a small amount to a few is better than nothing

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I think it's unanimous that we should donate to a charity that helps underprivileged children.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
logo_stc.gif

Children like ourselves without any presents, homes, family. Since it's Christmas it'll be nice to give.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Unicef, It helps a-lot of people, or donate to Saint Jude's it helps poor disabled children :(.

langer6

Dec 2, 2010
I would agree with HelloKitteh there.
I personally know of 4 people that has or still have cancer. Cancer Research is currently helping then through it.
Cancer does affect us all in some way or another.

Oct 9, 2011
In My Suggestion , Go For Irelands , Ireland Is Going down town and needs money for Non Child Abuse , Child Abuse Would Be Common In Lower Class Areas Of Ireland Especcialy In Crumlin Dublin , please Go For They need the help!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
In My Suggestion , Go For Irelands , Ireland Is Going down town and needs money for Non Child Abuse , Child Abuse Would Be Common In Lower Class Areas Of Ireland Especcialy In Crumlin Dublin , please Go For They need the help!

I'm sorry to be so coarse but It'll be nice to give to charities what are world wide?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
ChildHope | International children's charity supporting street and working children
Millions of children face poverty & violence in their everyday lives.
We believe all children deserve a life free from injustice and abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread