Westyy's PlusEmu Cant follow friends

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I cant seem to follow my friends on my friends list. It does nothing when it's clicked.. I have no idea.. Can someone help?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Any errors in the emulator? All friends, or just one or two? Are the friends in a valid room?

Open emu in debug mode, and check if it sends any packets when clicking follow friend

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Any errors in the emulator? All friends, or just one or two? Are the friends in a valid room?

Open emu in debug mode, and check if it sends any packets when clicking follow friend
I dont have VS in my VPS I use debug through my pc and transfer files. There's no packeterrors though as of now for it. It only happens when Im on the hotelview and try to follow someone.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@Sab this is not an error or issue, for some reason, on Plus, it will not allow you to follow friends while on hotel view. I think it may just be Habboon's Plus edit that does this, as maybe @Sledmore coded something to not allow it, or i'm not sure. But this is not an issue, if you would like this removed, you may have to find the code that was removed or added for the condition on hotel view.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
@Sab this is not an error or issue, for some reason, on Plus, it will not allow you to follow friends while on hotel view. I think it may just be Habboon's Plus edit that does this, as maybe @Sledmore coded something to not allow it, or i'm not sure. But this is not an issue, if you would like this removed, you may have to find the code that was removed or added for the condition on hotel view.
I didn't realize that I could still follow people when in rooms, I can work with that. Thanks man.

Mod can close thread.

Users who are viewing this thread