Weird Room Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
I was almost convinced that this was specifically my emulator that did this, so I was trying to figure out if I had to recode the way plusemu handled room saving or it was just a simple database edit. Then the glitch happened on a new emulator I've been working on and I was wondering if anyone had this issue before and what they did to fix it. The glitch occurs when rooms are unloaded and loaded back in, and when I shut down the emulator (the proper way using the command). Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

59924a74c570b2e3eab07ff0f037405e.png

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
To clear up any confusion with all of you, my decimal characters on both vps servers are set to a period. One of the two emulators I experienced the problem on was my own edit which I coded sandbox mode into, thus editing my rooms table. I thought the issue was self inflicted until I experienced the same thing on a more or less default version of plus (the one from habbofiles) where the only edit I made was updating packet headers, however the issue happened prior to updating revision. Hope that clears everything up, I’ve noticed this issue happened on multiple hotels thanks to floor plan editor
Ahh okay I can make sense of that :) Thanks for clearing that up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread