Recruiting Web + VPS Hosting - Looking for Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hello, I'm IgglePiggle.

I run the hosting *****. ( )

Now, I started this site just over a week ago, and so far it's came along quite well.

Today, I switched my billing software to WHMCS and added a new template.
So, I thought i'll hire someone for Support.

You must know some basic knowledge of Habbo Retros.

You need to be atleast 15 Years Old.

You can keep calm during busy sessions.

You have good spelling and grammar.

If you think you have got what it takes, Leave your Skype below or PM it me :)

Thanks.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
1. I'm nineteen years of age and I'd like to be interested in this function, you can contact me over the private message if you're ever in need of support-members and what not I'd be glad to help! I have knowledge of Habbo retro's, I'm calm of persona and as you've probably noticed I'm good for this job so if your in need please drop a inbox message and we'll talk from there.

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Hello sir, first off I would like to say that I am quite interested about this inquiry and that I would like to dedicate my time to such a server I have associated with Habbo Retro's for 6-7 years and still to this day I could say that I have quite the knowledge for this project.

You can contact me at Skype: OriqinalHD (A Q not a G) for further discussions and info.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
As appealing as this is, one of the main questions that come to mind is "what will I get from this"? Perhaps you can answer mine and others probable most important question.

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
As appealing as this is, one of the main questions that come to mind is "what will I get from this"? Perhaps you can answer mine and others probable most important question.
You will get experience.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Are you planning to be a legit hosting business?
If so, why are you offering Retro Services if you know Retros are illegal?

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
I'm afraid that experience alone is not enough to drive people. Unless you're willing to recruit those who are only just starting out in this area, in which they'll have nearly nothing to offer you unless you teach them. Anywho, thanks for answering the question.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Please let me type out this response I copied from the internet to justify my good grammar as a ways of saying "hire me!" (at posts above). FailFish Your own grammar, and word formatting wasn't even proper and organized and you have the indecency to restate the obvious (despite it going against yourself). Experience isn't enough for some people, anyways what are you using in your back-end as management minus the obvious front-end (WHMCS)?

Last edited by a moderator:

cal1um

Dec 12, 2014
Hi there I am very much interested in the services you provide can you add me on Skype my username is :cal1um101201 if the support spot is open I do not mind filling in a place I am also very talented with Web host Manager and Solus VM I currently have 4 degrees in IT Level 1, Level 2 ,Level 3 and extended add me if interested

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Hi there I am very much interested in the services you provide can you add me on Skype my username is :cal1um101201 if the support spot is open I do not mind filling in a place I am also very talented with Web host Manager and Solus VM I currently have 4 degrees in IT Level 1, Level 2 ,Level 3 and extended add me if interested
You seem very experienced, he doesn't pay, So don't waste your degrees over such thing, use them for something else in my opinion.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Please say this isn't Callum Hosting..facepalm.jpg

cal1um

Dec 12, 2014
Please say this isn't Callum Hosting..facepalm.jpg

Hahahaha funny enough this isn't callum hosting however my name is callum and I've been more interested in game development tbh however I do have the skills and qualifications for other things in mind such as hosting companies

VintusVPS

Sep 23, 2015
I am interested contact me on skype: enillus

I know about web hosting and creating servers, as I host my own company with dedicated servers.

I would be willing to send you a trial vps server as proof I know what I'm talking about? please contact my skype: enillus

LittleChild

Oct 10, 2015
DO NOT LISTERN TO VintusVPS DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, HE IS A SCAMMER, I BOUGHT A 4GB VPS FOR A YEAR OFF HIM AND HE SCAMMED ME! ALSO (He is known in the community as Ryan Major)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
DO NOT LISTERN TO VintusVPS DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, HE IS A SCAMMER, I BOUGHT A 4GB VPS FOR A YEAR OFF HIM AND HE SCAMMED ME! ALSO (He is known in the community as Ryan Major)
I had a feeling that he's a scammer. add my skype : emilio.lmfao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread