Web Build

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Does anyone know what the latest Habbo web build is? The last I have of it is;

Which no longer exists, however the directory prior to 3669 does exist - so I refuse to believe it's gone! (Unless proven otherwise).

Anyone got a clue where we are up to? I'll be honest, I made a script to check what it currently is, but had no luck - so just hoping that I made a mistake on my behalf and that it does still exist.

Adding onto this, I've found this from Habbo.com website:

I found it via this:

However, 404 :(

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hmm I don't know why but their directory changed ages ago?Right?

That's their web build for the new versions, I require the older one.

I get a 403, not a 404 - so I'm certain it exists, I used it for a while when the old web was removed, but I stopped doing regular Habbo dev and have since lost track of the number.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
That's their web build for the new versions, I require the older one.

I get a 403, not a 404 - so I'm certain it exists, I used it for a while when the old web was removed, but I stopped doing regular Habbo dev and have since lost track of the number.
Didn't Jonty release the latest Web Build from the previous CMS in like November of last year before the ex.habbo.com went down? I'm not sure if that's the one you were looking for or not, but I did stumble upon it the other night on RZ if you wanted to look there.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Didn't Jonty release the latest Web Build from the previous CMS in like November of last year before the ex.habbo.com went down? I'm not sure if that's the one you were looking for or not, but I did stumble upon it the other night on RZ if you wanted to look there.
That's way outdated then.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Yeah - I looked at it, but it's just a random pack taken from somewhere as there are like 3-6 random hotel logos in there, and it has a really random structure.

Thanks anyhow!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
That's way outdated then.
You must not be understanding what he's looking for, lol. He doesn't want the web build of the new Habbo CMS and that would be the latest considering it was right before ex.habbo.com went down.

Yeah - I looked at it, but it's just a random pack taken from somewhere as there are like 3-6 random hotel logos in there, and it has a really random structure.

Thanks anyhow!

No problem! :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I was doing something on Habbo and this popped up "habboweb/63_1d5d8853040f30be0cc82355679bba7c/10349"
wasn't there like a week ago.
The number went up which is kinda cool and strange at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread