wCMS | Edit + Addons | Hershzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Whatsup Devbest,

Currently created a new Devbest account and thought I would get into the community on here a little more so I thought I would start off by showing a little preview of my wCMS EDIT. It is an edit, and all props go to their respective owners! (P.S. Sorry for the terrible photos haha)

I chose this CMS because I think it is very clean and just for the fact I thought it would of been fun to edit so some changes I thought I would make are:
- Graphic Edits
- Added Pages
- Edited Previous Pages etc

But anyways check out the photos and OPINIONS would help greatly! So let me know, thanks!:)

Index:
4WKjouR.png

Register:
vjRXUEL.png

Me:
XbevHnn.png

Account Settings:
uxQQR5S.png

Vault:
G1RSvFl.png

Terms & Conditions: TEXT WAS TAKEN FROM BOON SO S/O TO THEM!
FdtzSQm.png

News:
gsLVdaU.png

Staff:
zOqe9YH.png

Top Stats:
HxVIiKY.png

Rare Values:
S1ZHQjr.png

Well thats all the screenies I am going to post, so please let me know your opinions! Your opinions are what I'll develop off of and furthermore be set for a possible release coming soon! ENJOY

Credits:
- Lazarus <----- Much credits to him for the original wCMS
- Joe
- Hershzy (Myself)

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
It's a decent release. 7.5/10 :)
Thank you for the feedback, have not released it yet. Wanted to get feedback first and fix anything that you guys might have opinionated on then possibly release it! Thank you for the rate.

Sharing lous looks great :)
9.5 / 10
Thank you sir, I personally love how clean wCMS was which is why I figured I would have a go at updating and adding some more of the pages we see in CMS's today!

Not bad 8/10
Thank you sir!

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Can I see some coding in some of your pages please?

The design is amazing 9/10

Mayhem

Cold as ice.
Apr 18, 2015
The design is nice however, you shouldn't rename a CMS just because it was redesigned instead you should give it a theme name, in the credits you can always put designed by blabla. Goodluck with this, hopefully you won't forget this project like the others on this section.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The design is nice however, you shouldn't rename a CMS just because it was redesigned instead you should give it a theme name, in the credits you can always put designed by blabla. Goodluck with this, hopefully you won't forget this project like the others on this section.
How is it renamed? It's called WubboCMS which he just shorted it to wCMS. xD

@Hershzy You better release it or just release the original one cuz I always loved this cms ;o I NEED IT ;)

Last edited:

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013

@Hershzy You better release it or just release the original one cuz I always loved this cms ;o I NEED IT ;)
Here is an edit I just released Timothy :p

Mayhem

Cold as ice.
Apr 18, 2015

Ah, I was not aware that there was a CMS called Wubbo. My bad.

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Yeah the original cms was named wubboCMS which is also called wCMS. I also did leave credits to the users who deserved to have credits. You can find it at the bottom of the page after the images

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Yeah the original cms was named wubboCMS which is also called wCMS. I also did leave credits to the users who deserved to have credits. You can find it at the bottom of the page after the images

Where is my credits for helping you with some stuff :?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread closed due to no recent updates, if you wish to have this thread re-opened please inbox me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread