VPS?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I wouldn't use HostSavor as they ripped me off, plus, they're slow and tacky. I guess you could use

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
How reliable though?

Works 100% and you get your vps info in 2hours or less, All you have to do is create a ticket to solve your problems. Wont take longer then 4/5 hours to fix (depends on if someone is onduty). 100% recommended Owned by a great guy otherwise i would not advertise for them.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
Idk what a decent price is to you, I've always been sketchy of re-sellers or anything like that as i've been ripped off before back when OtakuStudios was open. But, I use limestone networks VPS, they can be expensive I guess depending on your budget, but support is very very good. top notch hardware and I've never had one issue with them. They are a great team of people over there.

and there are coupon codes for 10% off online everywhere or more for their servers. If you ever have enough money go with them. from my experience.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
cheapwindowsvsp.com has always been great to me, been using them for about a year with really fast customer support and 100% vps uptime and fairly good vps prices
guess it's all just personal preference, but I have had my share of bad servers. and wasted money. Like i'm sure everyone has. It's good to find one that is reliable and has good support etc. so @Blasteh Pick what best suits your needs and budget. I'm sure everyone here has listed good reliable servers.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i know there are a lot more cheaper deals out there then cheapwindowsvps but i've been using them for about a year and its worked for me. their vps may not be as cheap as other sites like vpsbarn or xhosts but believe me when I tell you this their customer support is beyond any other hosting site I've used, they are so helpful and reply to my emails very fast and I've had 100% vps uptime without any downtime or complications.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
i know there are a lot more cheaper deals out there then cheapwindowsvps but i've been using them for about a year and its worked for me. their vps may not be as cheap as other sites like vpsbarn or xhosts but believe me when I tell you this their customer support is beyond any other hosting site I've used, they are so helpful and reply to my emails very fast and I've had 100% vps uptime without any downtime or complications.
That's how I feel about limestone networks haha. When I see cheaper sites like the others i get sketched out of buying cause I want good hardware and good customer service support and cheap sites just make me feel mentally that i'm gonna get ripped off since it's happened in the past.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I'd personally recommend going with VPS Barn. They are cheap, but from experience with them, they are very reliable too. I haven't needed much support, but when I have their customer service has been reasonably fast to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread