ovh.com
cheapwindowsvps.com
xhosts.uk
maybe check out one of these 3 sites and see which looks more convenient to u

is also good

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
just checked and no it doesn't, i wouldn't be to ocd about picking a host though.
VPSBarn is closed for good, hostsavor apparently isnt good and ovh doesnt have windows servers so id just go with one of these 3...
- xHosts.uk (Pretty Cheap)
- limestonenetworks.com (Recommended by @Poizone with good feedback)
- CheapWindowsVPS.com - (What I always used with no problems)
Checked all them, xHosts seems reliable. I have used HostSavor before, no problems at all. HostSavor has the best pricing out of all of those so far.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
xhosts.uk and hostsavor seem like the best two options for u, id go with one of those two.
hostsavor would probably be more ideal as you're more familiar with them and never had a problem and their cheaper but if you want to try a new hosting company thats just as good and trusted then go with xHosts, goodluck mate.

Poizone

Sep 7, 2011
Checked all them, xHosts seems reliable. I have used HostSavor before, no problems at all. HostSavor has the best pricing out of all of those so far.
Pricing for xhosts is good. and cheap. I guess i'm more of a the more it costs the better it is kinda guy. but I like professionalism which Limestone definitely has and their CS is amazing and helpful.

But it's all personal preference I guess. I like the specs of limestones servers and all for the price. I'd pay more for good service and hardware compared to cheaper stuff.

I't all depends on who you are and what you want.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I run mine at a friends host on a 16gb VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server), and have ran on their 8gb VDS, they have good prices in my opinion, check 'em out . Support is also really nice and they answer your questions very very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread