VPS Host?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Was less of a judgement and more of a warning to others. Much more reputable service providers out there, don’t use the sketchy one, type of thing :)

But you literally brought my name into this I don’t see it anywhere else in this thread?? That’s on you lol you tagged me clearly trying to start something.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Was less of a judgement and more of a warning to others. Much more reputable service providers out there, don’t use the sketchy one, type of thing :)

But you literally brought my name into this I don’t see it anywhere else in this thread?? That’s on you lol you tagged me clearly trying to start something.
You warn someone based on people running illegal sites , ones who cannot install IIS and make 5 tickets in a hour for it ? What a idiot

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Warning people about you. Since they’re so new and “don’t know anything” and you show so much hostility towards newcomers in the retro scene apparently given this statement,, that it’s best to avoid you and your hosting all together.

I want to cringe whenever you come in on a “what VPS host should I use” thread.

Besides, just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be warned about questionable VPS hosting? That logic makes 0 sense and goes to show how questionable you are.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Warning people about you. Since they’re so new and “don’t know anything” and you show so much hostility towards newcomers in the retro scene apparently given this statement,, that it’s best to avoid you and your hosting all together.

I want to cringe whenever you come in on a “what VPS host should I use” thread.

Besides, just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be warned about questionable VPS hosting? That logic makes 0 sense and goes to show how questionable you are.
Not really, only shows how you judge on one side of a story, you have no idea about the full fact, ever thought of a job in the BBC with that mentality ?

I am not hostile to new comers in retros, they ask me to fix their retro and I state my VPS are unmanaged meaning I do not fix things such as IIS or PHP. Try asking OVH for the same and they give you the same reply.

I am not going to be petty and bring into the reasons to avoid you but its out there mate

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Just adding to the dog shit pile, I've have no problems with his hosting, currently hosting around 8 game servers using his hosting as well as a shoutcast server & webhosting.

The new website looks awesome and i like the new domain much more as well.

Shut up whining about pointless shite and come get yourself a vps for 25% off with the code 'SAVER25'!

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread