VPS Host?

Tayy

Jan 3, 2018
Does Anyone Know A Reliable Hosting Site I Want To Get A VPS Of From Im Looking For Something In the Range Of 0-30$ a Month If U Can Find Just HMU On This Thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
i use johnos really good and hes put a promo for france vps 25% off too :D

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Does Anyone Know A Reliable Hosting Site I Want To Get A VPS Of From Im Looking For Something In the Range Of 0-30$ a Month If U Can Find Just HMU On This Thread
Don't miss the new promo listed in the header of the site at the moment, 50% off the first month.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Not sour grapes but ideally use someone who uses legit WHMCS

You must be registered for see images attach

WonderBoi

Apr 6, 2023
Not sour grapes but ideally use someone who uses legit WHMCS

I was looking for a hosting to use found this thread but not to be out-of-topic. Aren't you both the same?

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
I was looking for a hosting to use found this thread but not to be out-of-topic. Aren't you both the same?
There is currently a known issue with the verification on whmcs

Want proof I'm legit

I will await your apology for lack of knowing the status of the WHMCS :)

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
There is currently a known issue with the verification on whmcs

Want proof I'm legit

I will await your apology for lack of knowing the status of the WHMCS :)
I come across this would this be reason you change your host name every few months???

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
I come across this would this be reason you change your host name every few months???
I dont change every few months … do you even know when I started selling? and I care about a clown in retros comments why ?

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
I dont change every few months … do you even know when I started selling? and I care about a clown in retros comments why ?
I just ask you have had many names Mr VPS, iFast, 4itz, xhosts, and loads of other names now a new one! I bring no hate just wonder why you change names many times seems strange. You seem to comment on a clown in the retros community post I believe you care somewhat I was only curious....

Last edited:

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
I just ask you have had many names Mr VPS, iFast, 4itz, xhosts, and loads of other names now a new one! I bring no hate just wonder why you change names many times seems strange. You seem to comment on a clown in the retros community post I believe you care somewhat I was only curious....
I have not done a retro setup in over 5 years so puffin chats fucking shite unless he can prove I have setup a retro

I have not had time for anything in months as close friends know and why that is for some
petty clown, I mirror files but do not setup hotels although people have asked me to.

Do mediafire and mega setup hotels because they mirror files? Proves why the retro community is fucking cancer with people who claim people do this or that without a shred of proof.

@Puffin I have not setup a hotel in over 5 years dick head

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Why is my name being brought up?
I never said you do hotel setups?
I barely know who you are other than some arrogant douchebag with a hosting service, begging for hotels to use it while you host other hotels leaked files.. 😬 not a good look lol

it if you wanna bring me into this I really don’t give a crap about your VPS company, using someone in the retro community to host your hotel is like raw dogging a hooker and not expecting a disease anyway.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Why is my name being brought up?
I never said you do hotel setups?
I barely know who you are other than some arrogant douchebag with a hosting service, begging for hotels to use it while you host other hotels leaked files.. 😬 not a good look lol

it if you wanna bring me into this I really don’t give a crap about your VPS company, using someone in the retro community to host your hotel is like raw dogging a hooker and not expecting a disease anyway.
Go and cry about something real, not some shitty files in the retro community, when you see life is bigger than retros and your little only fantasy world you will grow a pair, what will you cry about next?
You admit you don't know me but have judged me without knowing a thing about me other than I mirror files and sell servers

Big hand to you 👏👏

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I judge you based on yo ur activity in this forum and a former client telling me you’ve shut them downs blocked them and won’t respond to them.

Pretty valid markers to judge a person.
You’re sketchy af and so is your hosting

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
I judge you based on yo ur activity in this forum and a former client telling me you’ve shut them downs blocked them and won’t respond to them.

Pretty valid markers to judge a person.
You’re sketchy af and so is your hosting

Maybe you mean people who dont pay their bills, break server rules (sharing files in public channels) and are removed from the discord server

But judge all you fucking want mate, I dont have time for your small minded games online

Users who are viewing this thread