VPS help with creating a retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank000

Apr 22, 2020
So I created a retro with someone's tutorial on here today... I think his youtube was devbesttutorials, and his video worked. I set up my r63b retro and everything worked fine but I am using Xampp.

I'd like to switch over to IIS because I know Xampp is outdated. I know I'm going to lose my current hotel and that's fine, the point is that I want to set up this domain I bought to my hotel.

If anyone knows any good and trusted VPS servers can you please let me know? I have Windows 10 and apparently it's difficult to find a VPS for Windows..

ALSO if anyone could please just show me how to set up the VPS, domain and client? Thanks so much.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Tons of these threads. Tons of setup threads for IIS.

OVH is very good. I recommend 4it.bz their SSD UK machines are very fast, I recommend 4-8GB. VPS use windows server, when you buy a machine I recommend using the 2012 version.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
We are happy to give any advice via the ticket system, we are in the process pre built OS image using windows 2012 that has all the required features in terms of IIS,PHP,MySQL,.Net Framework pre-installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread