Flash Vero Hotel! ~ r63b ~ Brand new ~ Hiring ~ Great Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Vero

About Vero
We're a small hotel just starting out, we actually just opened the hotel January 1st, 2014. We're looking to grow in the retro world. I believe we have potential to be a great hotel. Our staff are friendly, and the owners are very nice and polite. I will be truthfully honest, we're still learning a lot, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend their time on Vero.
The hotel owners are Joshua & Mason

Background information on the Owners

On approximately December 16th, 2013 Joshua decided that he wanted to open a brand new hotel. Before he opened Vero in 2014, he previously owned Vero in the past and it was r63 with amazing swfs and a excellent staff team. Unfortunately, Joshua could not afford some of the costs that Vero needed. The result of that was he had to close down Vero. After he closed down Vero, months later he met Mason. Mason was a young lad that was interested in being apart of the habbo retro business. Together, they both decided to team up and bring back Vero Hotel from the dead! They are both happy to say that Vero is new and improved. They've updated to r63b with working groups, horses, colored chat bubbles, etc. Don't forget the amazing catalogue!

Why join Vero instead of other hotels?
Well, we have a edited cms, which we have made unique to ourselves. We are using HabboPHP because we feel it suits our hotel the best. Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any english hotel around. We have our own edited habbo.swf, which sets up apart from any other hotel. With our edits, it's allowed us to add many more pets than any other hotel also. We have many pets, including working and fully functional horses which isn't the biggest feature, but it's something to enjoy. I think we're all sick of the typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is hotel users.

Please keep in mind, we have just opened a day ago and we are still working on editing the cms and the client to our full potential. Please bare with us
so that you guys don't spend time in the comments callling out our cms, or saying that lots of work needs to be put into it.
Joshua and Mason are working on bringing you an amazing CMS, heavily edited. This CMS is a test, and will surely be changed in the future.

Screenshots of our Hotel

Me page
upload_2014-1-2_22-23-42-png.2692

Staff page
upload_2014-1-2_22-24-32-png.2693

Yes, there are some issues with the staff page, we are looking into fixing it.

Index page
upload_2014-1-2_22-25-19-png.2694

We are editing the index as well, the logo & the text will be changed.
My page
upload_2014-1-2_22-26-3-png.2695

What's great about HabboPHP is the new My Page tab. It brings back memories from old habbo which we all know and love.
It's all fully functional, the shop and the inventory works and everything. Enjoy!​

Screenshots of the Client
upload_2014-1-2_22-33-40-png.2696

Catalogue
upload_2014-1-2_22-35-7-png.2697

Other stuff
upload_2014-1-2_22-37-37-png.2698

I would like to hear any questions or feedback on what we have so far. Please give me criticism or anything that will help my hotel in the future.
I consider all possible advice.
Thank you for taking the time in reading my advertisement article, again I want to ensure you that we are still in the process of editing lots of things.
Other than that, I am really hoping to see you all in-game! Thanks and Enjoy.

Ready to play Vero? or go to

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-2_22-23-42.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-23-42.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 154
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-24-32.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-24-32.png
    82 KB · Views: 151
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-25-19.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-25-19.png
    818.5 KB · Views: 151
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-26-3.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-26-3.png
    557.4 KB · Views: 151
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-33-40.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-33-40.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 148
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-35-7.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-35-7.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 147
  • upload_2014-1-2_22-37-37.png
    upload_2014-1-2_22-37-37.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Great hotel! Lovely owners and staff, friendly community. Recommend this one.

Registered as ~ Yazmin

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Nice thread but using HabboPHP is a death wish. Good luck though

Sent from my iPod touch using

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Nice thread but using HabboPHP is a death wish. Good luck though

Haha yeah, it's tough but I like it :) Thanks!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
As for your staff page ... Your missing a couple /divs

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Here's my feedback.

Take off the spinning thing on the index, it doesn't look very professional.
On the login section of the index, change "Email" to "Username".
Fix the Users Online Bubble.
Change the backgrounds behind the avatar and "Enter Hotel" Button on the Me page, looks very dark.
The Me page looks pretty empty and the radio isn't centred or aligned properly.
Make sections in the home pages, as it's really hard to find stickers out of 41 pages of them.
Parts of the home pages are in a different language.
Fix the staff page.
The staff applications page is really dark and hard to read (why do you need applications anyways?).
Couple grammar mistakes on the Shop page.

OR

Switch to RevCMS/UberCMS.

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Here's my feedback.

Take off the spinning thing on the index, it doesn't look very professional.
On the login section of the index, change "Email" to "Username".
Fix the Users Online Bubble.
Change the backgrounds behind the avatar and "Enter Hotel" Button on the Me page, looks very dark.
The Me page looks pretty empty and the radio isn't centred or aligned properly.
Make sections in the home pages, as it's really hard to find stickers out of 41 pages of them.
Parts of the home pages are in a different language.
Fix the staff page.
The staff applications page is really dark and hard to read (why do you need applications anyways?).
Couple grammar mistakes on the Shop page.

OR

Switch to RevCMS/UberCMS.
Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Most of the tabs like Staff applications, and other things need to be deleted as I will do so.
I might consider switching to Rev or Uber but there's something about HabboPHP I reallly enjoy. Just needs lots of editing and work to be done.
Anyways, thank you for the feedback. Will consider changing what you mentioned :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It's probably the kick ass housekeeping if only it was secure

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Thread looks cleans, I noticed the user's online error.
It's blank.
Customize the catalog.
Fix the staff page, the avatars are way to big.

Looks nice, registered as j8ke. Goodluck.

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Thread looks cleans, I noticed the user's online error.
It's blank.
Customize the catalog.
Fix the staff page, the avatars are way to big.

Looks nice, registered as j8ke. Goodluck.
Thank you, will be fixing and editing what you mentioned :)

xxandrewxx12

Jul 11, 2011
Oh wow hotel looks amazing, just a few bugs and glitches that need to be fixed but other than that it looks amazing.
I also registered, I wish you good luck with your hotel mate :) Rate: 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread