Vaulthotel / New / Hiring / r63b (New UI) / Powerful VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStealBoatz

King Alf
Apr 2, 2012
You must be registered for see images attach

Hey! That's right, Vault Hotel is back! With Alf, Cry and Billy running it, we hope to hit the same numbers we did before! Our server has been upgraded hugely from old Vault and we're now on:
  • 4GB RAM
  • 3 Cores
  • 60GB HDD
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
We're also running on RevCMS and Mercury Emulator v2.3. We have the features such as:
  • 99% uptime
  • DDoS protection
  • Coloured chat along with all the R63B features
  • Secure CMS
With the dedication of our technicians and Owner, Vault is here to stay! Just check out the screenshots below..

Last edited:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
If you think that's a powerful vps, idk what to tell you. All r63b hotels have colored chats, all hotels say they are ddos protected, all say 99% uptime. Come on man, you can do better then this. Provide us information for us to want to join and not for us to think this is just like all the other retros. Out of all hotels, why should people come play Vault? Why don't they just stick to the popular hotels that offer much more? Put what I said into consideration to fixing this thread. There's way to much time wasted on hotels like this man. Don't waste your time if you're not going to put the effort into it.

I hope I didn't sound like a douchebag, but it is what it is. Vault seems like all the other hotels.

Needs improvements.

iStealBoatz

King Alf
Apr 2, 2012
If you think that's a powerful vps, idk what to tell you. All r63b hotels have colored chats, all hotels say they are ddos protected, all say 99% uptime. Come on man, you can do better then this. Provide us information for us to want to join and not for us to think this is just like all the other retros. Out of all hotels, why should people come play Vault? Why don't they just stick to the popular hotels that offer much more? Put what I said into consideration to fixing this thread. There's way to much time wasted on hotels like this man. Don't waste your time if you're not going to put the effort into it.

I hope I didn't sound like a douchebag, but it is what it is. Vault seems like all the other hotels.

Needs improvements.
Thank you for your feedback I appreciate it.

Reactions: Sab

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015

Needs improvements.
Totally agreed with you a powerful VPS isn't a right word for it. PROTECTED is the correct word also VPS isn't as powerful than a dedicated server Just saying.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I seen hotel's in the past with more ram, disk space, and cores. Although that's not bad. Anyways, the hotel looks good, just maybe add more info above to make us feel like your hotel is one of the best.

Good luck:up:
7.8/10

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You didn't really explain too many of your features on the hotel, providing more screenshots and the sort would be helpful. Otherwise, goodluck. 6/10.

CloudHabbo

Aug 6, 2015

Hey! That's right, Vault Hotel is back! With Alf, Cry and Billy running it, we hope to hit the same numbers we did before! Our server has been upgraded hugely from old Vault and we're now on:
  • 4GB RAM
  • 3 Cores
  • 60GB HDD
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
We're also running on RevCMS and Mercury Emulator v2.3. We have the features such as:
  • 99% uptime
  • DDoS protection
  • Coloured chat along with all the R63B features
  • Secure CMS
With the dedication of our technicians and Owner, Vault is here to stay! Just check out the screenshots below..

aha the home page parody :)

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I love the hotel name but I feel the CMS could have a bit more improvements!

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
This hotel could do way better with Alf and Cry, running it. you are suppose to surprise us, but you came with every other retro has.Gotta be creative, and thoughtful on what you right.Now lets see you edit everything, because it needs to be working on a lot. And come back with something unique , special, and something thought. I wanna read something that will surprise me, dont be the same as the retros. As you can see they havent gone anywhere.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
Lmao, Your CMS is horrible and well done you got a 4 GIG VPS, Isn't every retro gonna use a 4 GIG or more? I worry for this hotel and see a dark future for it until you make it look nice and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread