Vabbo Hotel ~ r63b ~ DDoS Protected ~ PlusEMU ~ Hiring ~ Join Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I never heard of Wouto - meth0d is an actual developer who doesn't need to have his name ripped off of by some kids, it's just like when people pose as Kryptos to get jobs as technicians for new hotels. This hotel needs a new theme, and more effort put into it. Go find yourself a graphics designer mate

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Impersonating someone won't make ur hotel go far, good luck though.

gKMIpcA.png

Threatened to be booted for asking if he was the real meth0d, lol...

Raekwon

May 16, 2015
Damn fuck!!! yall I told him about that im on yall side im not a noob m8. Meth0d is a great dev and this dude right here impersonating him he is a little dude m8's. I told him he just doesn't give a shit.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
People really should be crying over a name, its a name 'first come, first serve'. Who honestly is going to cry over it maybe he just likes the name and wants it. Although this hotel wont but might possibly go far in the habbo industry. Anyways good luck with all this.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
People really should be crying over a name, its a name 'first come, first serve'. Who honestly is going to cry over it maybe he just likes the name and wants it. Although this hotel wont but might possibly go far in the habbo industry. Anyways good luck with all this.
sorry for going off topic, tim send me a pm

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
It's disrespectful to use someone's name who's well respected in this community, It's also known as mimicking and however would do that is a lowlife.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
It's disrespectful to use someone's name who's well respected in this community, It's also known as mimicking and however would do that is a lowlife.
You can't get into any trouble because its a name, I dont care if hes well known because I haven't heard of him to be completely honest I may have seen his name before never really heard of him. Also this hotel has the right to pick what name they want, instead of arguing over it and on there hotel suck it up the kid will learn.

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
Just some questions.
What makes this hotel different then the others curious?
why should we join this hotel and not others hiring
what is your goals with this hotel

I also look up to meth0d I am not mad you used his name but out of respect I wouldn't use his name thats just me

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Habbotard community is getting even shittier and this is one of the reasons why its getting fucked up. I know your a newb/noob at this, but don't "impersonate" other well known developers of the community that may of existed in the past and/or present. I like that you were using vue theme which is unique and really nice to play with :D Good luck i suppose...

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
It's not even that hard to put the image links into a IMG BBcode tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm kinda new, but I can manage. ;)

But now he's using Meth0d as his username bitch who the fuck you think you are?
One of the reasons he got fired.
I'm just a user.

Noob hotel & noob owners
How so? What exactly is a noob? If so, how are we "noobs"? People have to start some where bud.

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
I'm not usually replying to threads as you can see by my post count but I just had to reply here. First of all, Why would you let your co-owner use a name that has already been established and does not belong to him? This will only make your hotel look worse. Next, I do like your hotel name but I think you need to stop changing CMS's and just stick to one. Lastly, I have been hearing rumors about Vabbo possibly changing names? why change it, just keep it sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread