Recruiting V26 Hiring All Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
Thread moved to Habbo recruitment - Kieren
Hello, Retro Fans Have you been looking for a hotel to be staff on for some time now?Do you have experience but can find a hotel that will hire you?As Supreme Hotel Owner i know how frustrating it can be!When i started out playing habbo retros it was about 6 years ago on a v11 and it sucked compared to know but back then it was the balls!with almost 50-100 users online you had a popular hotel!So im gonna cut to the chase just wanted to let you know a little background. As Supreme Hotel just open we need some reliable staff that will moderate and do what ever else that is necessary, For example. Moderator -Be active atleast 3 times a week or a minimum of 12 hours a week?(which is not alot compared to other hotels) -Be team oriented (you will be working as a team of course.) -Be atleast 13 (for maturity purposes) -Be experianced at the position apply for -Be people friendly and have good patience!
Adminstrator
-Be online for at least 24 hours a week.
-Know basic PHP,HTML -Know how to make customs(would be a plus)
-Custom badges (would be a plus)
- Has held the title of Adminstrator atleast twice. -Can advertise a great deal(needed) Developer/Technician -Need to prove php,html knowledge. -Be able fix simple bugs -Be online 20-30 hours a week (depending on issues) I dont ask much even though it might seem like alot but it is important to me to have a proffesional dedicated staff for my users welfare.If you are not then please dont consider or attempt application. So heres what i would like you to do if your interested!Send me a PM in this format and ill get back to you. Name: Age: Expertise: Timezone: Position: How you can help: Activity/Availablity: Thank you for your patronage!
Staff applications are not on website currently but tomorrow they will here is link supremehotel.zapto.org​

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
Send me a PM message with format and ill pm you around tommrw EST 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread