[URGENT] website problems?

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
right this may seem very strange, but for some reason my hotel/the cms not the client... takes ages to load. What i mean by this is, at first if i type EXAMPLE: it takes ages to load but if i type EXAMPLE: it loads fast, it's the same flicking through the tabs on the cms it will takes ages to load a tab but if i then proceed to click another tab it loads very fast, i mean i have cloudfare and proxys so i don't understand the issue. Can't really open the hotel until this is fixed.

also having this problem sometimes can happen like 20 times a day.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
how do u know it's a "shitty cms" when u haven't even seen it? nor know my hotel website?
Otherwise it wouldn't take that long of a loading time, if its not your webserver configuration, which it probably is. The reason I'm saying its a shitty CMS, is probably because its either Rev or Brain.

Check the comment above.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

anthonyy

Dec 23, 2014
Your domain is redirecting you to piratebay.se, check your DNS.
that domain is not my actual website "Example "

let me know if this loads fine for you? as my other owner says it's fine for them. ACTUAL WEBSITE:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
that domain is not my actual website "Example "

let me know if this loads fine for you? as my other owner says it's fine for them. ACTUAL WEBSITE:
The index loads, but takes 2-3 minutes to finish loading. Template shows, but still keeps loading. As saying, wrong configuration of webserver.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
1. Whos your host.
2. Have you configured your DNS properly?
3. Can you confirm you not getting denial of service attacks.
4. Ensure you load your javascript at the bottom of your code (good practice helps improve performance)
5. Noticed your sites not online you still need help?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
It was the same for me a while ago, I was looking around the CMS and found the problem, but now I forgot the problem. Check around your CMS and see if anything seems well unordinary.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
It sounds like the cms tries to connect to something on a different server, and thats why everything is so slow, because it's waiting for the response from the other resource

Dan3212

Mar 30, 2016
It sounds like the cms tries to connect to something on a different server, and thats why everything is so slow, because it's waiting for the response from the other resource

This is exactly what it is.

I've had this problem before, mainly on one of the Cabbo releases I believe, it is a link that does not relate to your hotel and it's waiting for a response and I believe acts like a loop, it jus continuously waits for a response, just change the wrong link to your hotel link, that's a fix here.

Users who are viewing this thread