Show DevBest upload2.us - Free File Uploading Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Just to let you know: I got this when registering...
Code:
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/uploadus/public_html/register.php on line 94

Also:
Why does the upload app never close its process, I checked task manager and i had about 15 running ;P

You should make it minimize to tray.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The mkdir() error is because it creates a folder in /files/ with your username, and for some reason your folder must have already been created.

And that's because I missed one line out in the coding of the app. I'll work on it now, and it does, but for some reason it seems to add more and more to the tray.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you're on Windows 7, click the little 'up arrow' button near the clock in the bottom right hand corner, you will see the blue arrow, hopefully.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah, once the application closes, the tray icon will be disposed of as it is attached to the app, so if the application closes, everything to do with it will be disposed

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Why cant you make it so if you close the app the tray thing carrys on running

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'll work on it. I have the App source code open atm, so I'll figure a way out to do it

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Ok awesome.It'll be better than it opening every time

Also - IF it automatically logs you in, Why does the login thing popup when you have to press "Continue"?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Because then it doesn't register the login function. The form needs to fully load before everything is registered with the application. It's hard to explain, that's as good as I could put it lol

-------------------------- Post merged 91 Days after original post. ---------------------------

Recent updates

I have recently changed a lot of things on the site. I had stopped development for a whilst as I was moving house but we have settled in now so I can get back to development.

Anyway, I have changed the look of the statistics page, edited a few visual and code bugs. I have also spent a lot of time completely revamping the user albums page, before I had changed it they were just a table full of data, now it had been changed to this:

1313328098-users.png

If there is an audio file on an album you can play it, you can also play a movie on their profile too.

I am in the process of changing the User CP as it is absolutely repulsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread