Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
logo.png

by Mark Eriksson​

Over the past 6 days I've been working on a new file uploading service for people to use. I was inspired to do this after being paid to create a user system for MagicUpload.net because it looked fun so I created my very own.

I designed the layout and coded it - as well as all the PHP coding.

Me and a friend are currently working on a desktop application to allow you to download a program we are making that will allow you to upload a file from your desktop rather than using the website if you choose not to. To go to the official app page, .

There is a user system that allows you to sign up and have your own 'file album' so you can keep control of your files and make it easier to find them. If you are logged in and are looking at your album, you will be able to delete the file and/or make it private. Deleting the file is not reversible, however - making it private can be easily reversed by returning to the 'My Files' page.

There are several benefits if you register, below are some of them:
  • 50mb file upload rather than 20mb (20mb is guest limit)
  • ability to delete your own files
  • ability to set files to private/not private
  • ability to upload multiple files at the same time (may take longer depending on file size)
  • ability to view members list and their file albums
  • you will be automatically signed up to our mailing list which will send you newsletters of the site in email (option to opt-out is available in the User CP)
  • will be able to comment on and like files when I set it up
  • ability to transfer files from your IP to your account once you are logged in
  • ( )

Below are some screenshots of the code to prove that it's fully made and not some fake piece of crap.

So feel free to sign up and upload files, please note - any files that do not coincide with this will be deleted.

If you spot any errors/bugs, please

Upcoming features:
  • Desktop Application to be fully complete
  • Ability to comment on files
  • Ability to like files

Anyway, have fun uploading:

Thanks,
- m0nsta.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for the comments, glad you like it ;)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You may want to use max-width on images:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You may want to use max-width on images:

Thanks for that. I made a little function to stop that but because your image was so big it still didn't help.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Mark, that's probably the best thing, apart from your E-portfolio, well I don't know, but that's awesome D= - I love it, you should do more scripts, like a forum script =D.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks Sledmore ;P!

UPDATE: If you upload a video file, it should play in the video player (JWPlayer)...

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I like it. The coding is wonderful and the css is sexy. I liked all the functionality of the site, aside from regular image hosting sites (half a billion of them). I like that people can look at your album. I'd have to say though, The APP makes it all the better.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Thanks for this, very cool!! its like dropbox, but this is easier!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Love the layout,the usersystem and the statistics at the footer. Very good work, Mark! Only thing I don't like is the user CP because of the icons, I'd prefer just a form with lables on what is being changed/updated.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for all the nice comments :D I love it when my work gets positive feedback :) thanks :D

@Jo$h - I'm making a new application where you can login with your account and upload from there because at the moment you can only upload from the guest account

@Cablink - thanks :D

@Retroa - thanks for that :D and the user cp, yeah I know its fuglyy. I put a message in the bottom right hand corner of the content box though, I'll soon be changing it.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I know it's awesome - I fucking made it... ¬¬ ;P

V3 OUT.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Have you deleted them two .dll files that came with the ZIP archive, if so, it won't open. You will have to re-download the app.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Have you deleted them two .dll files that came with the ZIP archive, if so, it won't open. You will have to re-download the app.
I did not. It never started. did you test on Win7?
EDIT:
I redownloaded it and again, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread