Updated to PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057

May 1, 2015
Hi,
I just updated my emulator revision to PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057
I have a few problems with this,
The new catalogue is working fine, but only staff members can see the tabs?
When i click on the moderation tools, chatlogs etc I get disconnected.
I'm also trying to create different tabs for the catalogue and when i create one example "Staff Furni" It has all the furni that are in the other tabs? How could i fix that?

Thanks a lot!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Packet structure changes.

I'm not sure about the catalog, have you ordered it all correctly?

As for the chatlogs - the timestamp is now a string rather than an integer, in all 3 moderator chatlog packets.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The catalog is setup wrong because of the structure that was released for the baby pages. Read the code and adjust it accordingly. I am not at home but the issue is something like this:
Parent Page is perfectly fine
Child page is OK I believe?
Baby page references CHILD page and it needs to reference BABY (So the Page. whatever should be BABY.whatever)
then your catalog will work for users at rank 1.

May 1, 2015
The catalog is setup wrong because of the structure that was released for the baby pages. Read the code and adjust it accordingly. I am not at home but the issue is something like this:
Parent Page is perfectly fine
Child page is OK I believe?
Baby page references CHILD page and it needs to reference BABY (So the Page. whatever should be BABY.whatever)
then your catalog will work for users at rank 1.
I'm not sure i understand, What should i do?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'm not sure i understand, What should i do?
Under the catalog page composer I believe there is a section of code that you copied on that was like for each parent in pages , for each child in pages, for each baby in pages. Under each foreach loop make sure it references the correct page, so under the baby foreach it shouldn't say child.minrank it should say baby.minrank

May 1, 2015
Perfect, Works now
Thanks a lot!
EDIT: I have one more problem, I got the tabs working for the staff but all the furni that's in the other tabs is in the staff tabs, How can i fix that?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alright so,
I just want rare furni in this section and it includes all this other furni for some reason.
Here's a screenshot:
Okay what's the parent id of Rare furni? run this query
Code:
SELECT * FROM catalog_pages WHERE parent_id='RareFurniParentID'

May 1, 2015
I have it as -1 so it's a tab, I mean i could just add the "rare furni" section under the miscellaneous to save time but is there any way to have it as a tab or no?
Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have it as -1 so it's a tab, I mean i could just add the "rare furni" section under the miscellaneous to save time but is there any way to have it as a tab or no?
Thanks
sorry I meant the ID not the parent id. Whatever goes under rare furni has to have the parent_id of the id of rare furni... you are making it a child of that.

Users who are viewing this thread