Unable to Register ( BrainCMS )

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Hello devbest,

My issue is that after i switched to braincms from revcms i get a issue when i register to my hotel it sends me to the me page, but it doesn't log the user into the db.

Help is Appreciated.

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
none of the above, i had this earlier, u cant press enter on the keyboard you have to literally press register if that doesnt work turn strict mode off, and make sure you imported the brain sql correctly.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
... ?

If it's not being registered in database where else will the issue be if not the registration backend?
... ?

I have not stated that the problem is not server-side - of course it is. What I got from Moonstar's comment is that he suggested that the form didn't even submit (... because the form wouldn't submit on enter?). Correct me if I've misunderstood but that sounds unlikely.

Last edited:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
... ?

I have not stated that the problem is not server-side - of course it is. What I got from Moonstar's comment is that he suggested that the form didn't even submit (... because the form wouldn't submit on enter?). Correct me if I've misunderstood but that sounds odd.
Nah, I get where you're coming from now. :p

Nonetheless, it is a legitimate suggestion, what I could comprehend/infer from his comment was that the event used to (i.e. enter key in this case) would only validate the fields and further continue through it's "succession code" taking the user to the /me page and not saving the information in the database.

I don't really know how brainCMS is structured nor do I intend on looking into it, but it's just an input I can make.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
@Trplx Was highly correct, it was a DB issue, But that would mean i would have to redo my database by hand as its a custom DB for the EMU and RevCMS.

nonetheless i stuck with RevCMS and will be pushing out a new version of my hotel soon.

Users who are viewing this thread