Ultimate Newb Guide To Ripping and Adding Furni (for Plus Emu)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one. I know this probably isnt the greatest idea because I know alot of people work hard on there customs and such. But im going to go ahead with it any way. I see furni I want... I take it. Its that simple.

So in this guide I will show you the basics to taking furni, customs ect. From a hotel and then how to add it to your hotel in the most fastest and convenient way.
So for starters I recommend two tools (download and save for later in tutorial)
1) The sql Maker tool --->
2) The Icon Maker tool --->

Now lets dive in. First you have to find furni you want. For this tutorial I will use my own hotel.

The furni we will be using is the dragon as seen in the catalog below

Now in google chrome you want to access developer tools (settings/more tools/developer tools) once you open this you will see whats below

Go ahead and click network,

I type .swf in the filter to help so there is less stuff and than I just go ahead and find the swf im looking for.

Double Click the Swf to download it

Now that you have the furnis swf, we have to create the icon for it.

Go ahead and open the furniture tool and place the furnis swf in the hof_furni folder than open the furniture tool and type export_icon

Now once this is complete in the hof_furni folder you have the .swf and than in the images folder is the furnis Icon.

Dont place the .swf into your hof_furni just yet. Open the furniture creator tool and place the .swf in the swf folder
Than open the furni creator and click generate.

Now you can place the .swf in your hof_furni and than open the out put folder in the generator tool
Here you will find the sqls and furni data.

Place the furnis .swf in your swf folder and the Icon in the icon folder (swf/dcr/hof_furni) as i mentioned before.

Ok now what you want to do is execute the sqls in navicat. Make sure you create a page for the furni as well.

Here is the furni, and cat_item in navicat

once you do this you have to add the furni_data. go to (Swf/gamedata/furnidata) and place the furni data under <roomitemtypes> and save it.

Now lets recap, at this point you should have downloaded the furnis swf
Next have created the icon for that swf.
Followed by creating the sqls for the swf.
Than added the swf, and icon into your swf folder.
Than we executed the furni and cat item sqls in navicat
Lastly we added the furnidata.

Now open your client and in your chat bar you want to do two commands:

First is ----> :update items
Next is ----> :update catalogue

Now once you have done this close the client and clear your cache and reload.

The furni should be available.

Now one last thing id like to add. The furni that we added is the dragon it does have an interaction. To fix it so when you double click open furni in your db in navicat then go to the furni and change the interaction count to 2 than return to the client and do :update items if the furni is in the room pick it up and place it back down to reload that furni to work.

I hope this helped alot of people any questions please comment below.

Users who are viewing this thread